i have a request to all the one that pass the exam
if i can tallk to someone .

my email is icon_mad.gifxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

please contact me true this email and ill call you back

hoping for your mail

shlomi

Comments

• abclukeabcluke Member Posts: 52 ■■□□□□□□□□
    yosi, whats a matter, just post your problems here. I only passed two days ago and can help you if you need help, but why not just msg through here, then all can share the problem. Thats what msg-boards are for.
  • lsealslseals Member Posts: 240
    I agree with abcluke, there is a lot of brainpower and experience here in the forums, use it to your advantage. Everyone here is willing to help with whatever questions you may have.
    24 Hours in a day...24 Beers in a case...Coincidence?
  • 0828608286 Member Posts: 29 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I think you should just ask your question here and not attempt to get people to give you thier e-mail address when they reply. Personally, I will not be giving mine out as I feel that some individuals/companies choose to spam you as a result.

However, if you are truly in need of help then place your questions so that everyone can decide on how to best answer your questions, yes, in this forum.

Kind regards,

• bellboybellboy Member Posts: 1,017
    yes, it's better to ask in the forums, that way you will get somebody who knows the stuff, rather than a one-to-one, were the person you talk to may not know all you need to know in the appropriate depth.
    A+ Moderator
  • yosimooryosimoor Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    hi evrey one
    im sorry if i offended some one 'thats wasnt my attantion

im going to have the exam in about two weeks from today
    in verey confuse about the mitirial that i have to study

i just want to know for what kind of questions shold i expect in the exam
    shold someone here can tell me what to leran moor and what less.
    did the exams in the internet are helping in the real exame?
    what is the best exams to study from?
    please need yours help

tnank you all

shlomi
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    shlomi,

Have you tried the practice exams on TechExams? Go to,

http://www.techexams.net/pexams.php

Also go to CompTIA and compare the Net+ objectives with what you presently know. Go to,

http://comptia.com/certification/Network/objectives.asp

and click on the links to the pages containing the objectives. I think that this would be a good start.

Best of Luck!!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Also check this page: www.techexams.net/co_netplus.shtml and make sure you download our free Network+ Study guide
    hi

i want to download the secand edition pdf but i'm alwaeys getting the result of a problem in my credit card (visa)
    i'm from israel 'if its help
    can you tell me how can i download the secand edition
    thank you
    by
    i found a lot of my questions in the exam were more scenario-based than the quick-fire q&a.

there were none of the practise exam sites that i thought reflected the difficulty of the real exam. know your stuff as inside-out as possible, is all i can say.
    A+ Moderator
  • Special_k21Special_k21 Member Posts: 155
    I found the practice exams from www.transcender.com VERY helpful! I was also taking the practice tests from this site at least once a day just to make sure I had my stuff down. I do have to say that the OSI model test and the Port # test off this site were extremely helpful with the real exam. If I were to be asked why a user was having a problem with DNS, I was imediately 100% confident of Port #53.
    I guess what im trying to say is that the difficulty of the real exam and the practice exams were fairly close. Once you are passing the practice exams with ease and are confident with the material, you shouldn't have a problem!
    Best of Luck icon_cool.gif
  • kabbikabbi Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    bellboy wrote:
    i found a lot of my questions in the exam were more scenario-based than the quick-fire q&a.

there were none of the practise exam sites that i thought reflected the difficulty of the real exam. know your stuff as inside-out as possible, is all i can say.

Hello
    Do you mean that the real exam is much more difficult than the practise exams on the internet? Cause on this forum I heard someone say that the practise exams/demo exams are actually more difficult than the real exam?????
    How hard are the exams, cause I'm studying for some time now and really want to take the exam. However what can I expect, I mean are there any similar exams/tests to find on the internet?
    What's the best way to know if I'm ready??

thanks
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    kabbi,

If you can pass some practice exams with a score of 90%, then you would most likely be ready for the real exam.

It's difficult to say how hard any one exam will be. The questions are drawn from a pool of questions at the time of the exam by the testing sorftware. So, occassionally someone might get an exam than is harder than an exam someone else gets at another time.

The big thing to do in the Network+ exam, is to read the questions carefully. A lot of them are troubleshooting scenarios and you have to sift through all of the information given and pick out only the things needed to help answer the question. This exam is a real exercise in real-life situations.

If you don't have a good study guide, get one--I recommend two because no one guide is complete by itself. I used All-In-One Network+ Certification Exam Guide by Michael Meyers. I read it twice very closely. I also networked a couple of PCs together so that I would have a real good idea of actual operating conditions. This, plus my studies that I already had done for A+, got me ready.

Also,
    Also go to CompTIA and compare the Net+ objectives with what you presently know. Go to,

http://comptia.com/certification/Network/objectives.asp

and click on the links to the pages containing the objectives.

But, in the end, only you can decide if you're ready to take the exam and pass.

Good luck!!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
    kabbi wrote:
    Do you mean that the real exam is much more difficult than the practise exams on the internet? Cause on this forum I heard someone say that the practise exams/demo exams are actually more difficult than the real exam?????

it's what i felt at the time. maybe i just went to the wrong sites or downloaded the wrong demo software.

i did come across a website a day or two after i passed the exam. it was a link sent to me by a member of various forums (who appears to have dropped off the face of the earth) that contained actual questions from my exam. luckily, within a few months the website had gone, but, who knows, questions have probably appeared elsewhere.
    A+ Moderator
    can you tell me or write some of the questions
    or a link for some exams

thank you
    they're just the usual kind of thing - what is the maximum length of 10baset before signal loss? for the one-liners and things like, a can contact b, but not c, c cannot contact b, does the fault likely lie with router d, isdn connector at computer b, etc etc.

and i got a terrible diagram - i had to identify a bnc connector. our cat could have drawn better ;)
    A+ Moderator
    Hi
    Thanks for all the advice. I think I just have to cut de k and take the exam.
    I registered an exam for this friday (feb 20).
    Hopefully I'll pass.... icon_rolleyes.gif:D
    One more question.....did anyone of you got questions about encoding schemes/signaling?

thnks
    you mean like manchester and stuff? no.
    A+ Moderator