passed 271 and 272

qinglovechoiqinglovechoi Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
i passed 271 on saturday and 272 on sunday with 983 and 1000 respectively. the exams seem to be easy and straight forward after a good preparation with books and practical tests. looking at 70-620 and 621 next. cheers.

Comments

• mkirkcmkirkc Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi,
    I am studying for the MCDST exams right now and need any advice I can get. In particular I wonder if you could share the study materials and sites you found most helpful.
    Congratulations!
    M. Kirk Cameron :)
  • sthomassthomas Member Posts: 1,240 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on obtaining your MCDST!
    Working on: MCSA 2012 R2
  • BabietechBabietech Member Posts: 53 ■■□□□□□□□□
    i passed 271 on saturday and 272 on sunday with 983 and 1000 respectively. the exams seem to be easy and straight forward after a good preparation with books and practical tests. looking at 70-620 and 621 next. cheers.

Hi ginglovechoi,

I'm studying the mcdst exam using Bill Ferguson's book, Updated Deluxe edition.

He indicated that I needed to know the file locations on the Windows CD and the Internet.

The authors of the book are bill ferguson and bill causey in Chapter 1 "exame essential"

If you know it, let me know thanks. I think the files on the Wiindows CD are location in the I386 folder. Is taht correct? I don't know about the internet.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.