Passed 2003 Core

coaxcoax Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
Score: 665/900 I completed test in 35 minutes, I guess I could of done better but I thought it was pretty easy?

Comments

• WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congrats!

Hey, don't worry about it. A pass is a pass!

I'm convinced that only CompTIA really knows what percentage that 665 actually represents. Keeps us humble!!!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • bellboybellboy Member Posts: 1,017
    well done!
    A+ Moderator
  • 2lazybutsmart2lazybutsmart Member Posts: 1,119
    Congratulations icon_thumright.gif
    Exquisite as a lily, illustrious as a full moon,
    Magnanimous as the ocean, persistent as time.
  • GoodhopeGoodhope Member Posts: 78 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations
  • djeddydjeddy Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations icon_cheers.gif
  • Special_k21Special_k21 Member Posts: 155
  • methoselahmethoselah Member Posts: 49 ■■□□□□□□□□
    GJ. Congratulations.
  • methoselahmethoselah Member Posts: 49 ■■□□□□□□□□
    What kind of networking questions did they ask? Did they ask many questions about WiFi, 802.11b, 802.11g, Bluetooth, 802.15, ranges in meters? speed?

thx.
  • CopperFrogCopperFrog Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I passed yesterday with a score of 615. icon_cool.gif I had a very wide variety of questions. 4 CMOS questions back to back that was odd, a few AMD actual speed VS chip name questions. Lots of printer question and not only jet and laser but I had some for solid ink and dye too. Oh yeah and I had a few TCP\IP questions that seamed a little weird because I didn't think they would go into such detail with the protocols. To sum everything up I had a balance of easy standard questions you see on various practice test and some really hard out to left fields one. I passed and am happy considering that I only studied using MSPress Smarter Faster A+ Certification. I studied for a month and did lots of practice test. I also printed off the objectives from CompTIA and anything that was not covered much in my book like wireless I searched on the internet and learned to concepts in a bit more detail. This web site was well put together too, as I read through all the tech note to use it as an alternate source.

My thanks goes to the webmaster and others who lend a helping hand for those of use taking these tests. icon_jokercolor.gif
    Friends will help you move, best friends will help you move a body