Sitting Security+ next friday

CyberCelineCyberCeline Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi folks,

I've just got 7 days left... I've read the sybex book twice and studied the great technotes form this site...

Troughout the review questions and the exam preps on the CD i get between 85 and 100 percent, are they realy real world questions like on the exam itself?

I think I will have enough time (2h 30 min) for the 100 questions beacuse my main language is not english...

Hope I will pass icon_confused.gif
Apple ACSP 10.5, Apple ACHDS v10.4, Apple ACTC v10.4, CWNP Wireless#, CompTIA Security+, CISSP Associate of (ISC)2

Comments

• 7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    you sound really well prepared, best of luck :D
    let us know how it goes
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • Megadeth4168Megadeth4168 Member Posts: 2,157
    Sounds like you will be just fine. best of luck!
  • ajs1976ajs1976 Member Posts: 1,945 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Good luck
    Andy

2020 Goals: 0 of 2 courses complete, 0 of 2 exams complete
  • NinjaBoyNinjaBoy Member Posts: 968
    Good luck, let us know how you get on :)

-Ken
  • CyberCelineCyberCeline Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    So, now it's firday icon_exclaim.gif *huuuch* I've got 2 hours to study/relax... I feel realy nervous (I think it's that high score which is scary me)

But I think I'm well prepared :) I've studied realy hard the last weeks... read every page in that 500-page sybex book carefully twice.. made a lot of notes (in german :-p) and studied on the internet (Technotes.. Wikipedia.. Apple Developer Connection Notes <- realy good graphics about PKE) and last but not least the Computer Security Basics Book form o'reilly..

will report my score later..
    Apple ACSP 10.5, Apple ACHDS v10.4, Apple ACTC v10.4, CWNP Wireless#, CompTIA Security+, CISSP Associate of (ISC)2
    PASSED with 847

a great weekend ist comming... :D
  • ajs1976ajs1976 Member Posts: 1,945 ■■■■□□□□□□
    congrats.

what are you going for next?
    Andy

2020 Goals: 0 of 2 courses complete, 0 of 2 exams complete
  • 7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    :D congrats :D
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
    ajs1976 wrote:
    congrats.

what are you going for next?

I think I'm going for MCTS Vista (70-620)... looking for the MCTS Book from sybex (recommended?)

I've got no experience with Microsoft certifications, do they tell the the maximum score like Apple, CWNP or CompTIA?

On http://www.techexams.net/mcts/70-620.shtml I've seen that the passing score is 700. Is it 700 out of 1000?
  • snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    PASSED with 847

a great weekend ist comming... :D

congrats!!! nice to see hard work paying off! icon_cool.gif

enjoy your weekend
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security
  • matradleymatradley Member Posts: 549
    Congratulations! :D
    From Security+ book by Sybex:
    "One of the nice things about technology is that it's always changing. One of the bad things about technology is that it's always changing."