Still no MCSA certificate in the mail?

Just wondering if i should be worrying...

Passed 291 (and earned an MCSA) on May 2 2007 and it is now July 8 2007 but I still have not gotten my cert in the mail.

When I log onto the MCP website I see that Microsoft lists MCSA in my certs.

Should I be worried?
Should I contact someone?

Comments

• royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Have you actually told them to ship it to you on the MCP website or have you been assuming it automatically ships to you?
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • bcairnsbcairns Member Posts: 280
    royal wrote:
    Have you actually told them to ship it to you on the MCP website or have you been assuming it automatically ships to you?

Assumed they would ship it liek they did the MCP.
  • royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Every single Microsoft certificate I have ever received I had to verify my address and request them to ship my certificate. It probably is different for the MCP (been too long for me to remember, sorry) due to them giving you your access code and instructions on setting up your address and having your certificate shipped to you. Now that you have everything set up, every certificate after that they don't tell you anything but you still have to go onto their website and manually request the certificate.
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • Im not wayneIm not wayne Member Posts: 49 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Yeah you have to go to: https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp/tools/WelcomeKitValidateAddress.aspx and log in then confirm the info/kit they plan to send you.
    A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

70-270- Book in progress
    70-290- coming soon
    70-291- coming soon
    70-293- coming soon
    70-294- coming soon
  • bcairnsbcairns Member Posts: 280
    Yup requested the MCSA welcome kit :)

Thanks
  • docspawndocspawn Member Posts: 97 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Can any tell me is the Exam Candidate No. the same as the MCP ID. ?
    I've tried to log on to the Microsoft MCP page for the first time but
    its having none of it !
    D.S.
  • snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    docspawn wrote:
    Can any tell me is the Exam Candidate No. the same as the MCP ID. ?
    I've tried to log on to the Microsoft MCP page for the first time but
    its having none of it !
    D.S.

you can also call microsoft. Suprisingly, they were quite prompt and very helpful. I had the same questions about my MCP welcome kit, and thy were extremely helpful.
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security
  • ajs1976ajs1976 Member Posts: 1,945 ■■■■□□□□□□
    royal wrote:
    Every single Microsoft certificate I have ever received I had to verify my address and request them to ship my certificate.

Thanks for mentioning that. I didn't have to do that last time and forgot all about the change.
    Andy

2020 Goals: 0 of 2 courses complete, 0 of 2 exams complete