Options

Passed 293 - JUST! (715)

LukeQuakeLukeQuake Member Posts: 579 ■■■□□□□□□□
Took and passed 293 on Friday with a score of 715. To be honest I found this exam quite difficult and harder than 291. The main exam focus was PKI and CA which are my weakest areas icon_sad.gif.

Once I complete my MCSE I'm going to come back to this material and relearn it as I'm not happy with this pass.

Wish me luck with 294! 2 months and counting down! :)

Regards,

Luke

Comments

• Options
    royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats Luke and good luck with 294! Not sure how much you want to learn about PKI and certificates, but this book is an excellent reference.
    http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-Windows-Server-Certificate-Security/dp/0735620210/ref=sr_1_1/103-1809729-6555026?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1183926304&sr=8-1
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • Options
    sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats Luke. icon_thumright.gif

And I like your plan to come back and revisit the material in the future. That deserves another thumbs-up! icon_thumright.gif

Many times we learn more from our failures (or a close call like in your case) than our successes.
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • Options
    ajs1976ajs1976 Member Posts: 1,945 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats. Good luck with 294.
    Andy

2020 Goals: 0 of 2 courses complete, 0 of 2 exams complete
  • Options
    jkstechjkstech Member Posts: 330
    good job!
    get back to studying!!!
  • Options
    Megadeth4168Megadeth4168 Member Posts: 2,157
  • Options
    sthomassthomas Member Posts: 1,240 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations and good luck on 294!
    Working on: MCSA 2012 R2
  • Options
    APAAPA Member Posts: 959
    Congratz Luke..... Taking 293 next thursday so I'm busy trying to get everything under control I feel as if I have so shouldn't be a problem :D

Oh yeah and good luck on 294........ I'm goin to take a break from the MCSE track for a little after 293 while I pursue my CCNA... Should be interesting :)

CCNA | CCNA:Security | CCNP | CCIP
    JNCIA:JUNOS | JNCIA:EX | JNCIS:ENT | JNCIS:SEC
    JNCIS:SP | JNCIP:SP
  • Options
    7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • Options
    LukeQuakeLukeQuake Member Posts: 579 ■■■□□□□□□□
    A.P.A wrote:
    Congratz Luke..... Taking 293 next thursday so I'm busy trying to get everything under control I feel as if I have so shouldn't be a problem :D

Oh yeah and good luck on 294........ I'm goin to take a break from the MCSE track for a little after 293 while I pursue my CCNA... Should be interesting :)

Good luck mate, make sure that you know PKI well! :)
  • Options
    taktsoitaktsoi Member Posts: 224
    LukeQuake. congratulation on the pass. well done.. icon_thumright.gif

don worry about the score....if MS says the min score is 700, that is it..you pass.. no doubt..keep in mind that this is also one of the difficult tests......we all learn IT stuffs every day from everywhere....and i m so sure tomolo u will know more than today... this is how we love IT, everyday's new. every day we learn.

I am working on 293 now and trying to take the exam around august....your message is really a good heads up for me... :Dicon_thumright.gif
    Many times we learn more from our failures (or a close call like in your case) than our successes.

sprkymrk...well said...
    mean people SUCK !!! BACK OFF !!!
    The Next Stop is, MCSE 2003 and CCNA.
    Bachelors of Technology in 1 More Year.

-Working on CCENT. Thank you my love <3