NET + PASSED 760

2CERT_or_not_2CERT2CERT_or_not_2CERT Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
Aloha Gang-New to this forum. Look forward to sharing experiences and offering help. Actually took the exam on JAN30 via a Vue site. Had probs using website for Scheduling; resorted to phone. Test site was nice and relaxed, my info was ready when arrived. Exam was more challenging than expected, only spent couple hours of practice prior to exam, YIKES.
I purchased voucher via Marcraft International www.mic-inc.com for 158.00 which included 500 practice questions and a VERY THOROUGH networking Book in PDF format. This book is geared for the Network Guru, but is useful for the Paper Cert. Tech (my term for those who remember questions to pass exams and are not really useful in the work place). Not a big fan of Certs but need to get Certs to satisfy needs to get Contracts with US GOV. Off to the A+ exams.

Good Luck to all,

Comments

• viper75viper75 Member Posts: 726 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratz!!! icon_cheers.gif
    CCNP Security - DONE!
    CCNP R&S - In Progress...
    CCIE Security - Future...
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Congratulations!
    Not a big fan of Certs but need to get Certs to satisfy needs to get Contracts with US GOV. Off to the A+ exams.
    You will be, once you get started and taken a couple, you'll be hooked ;)
  • sluhsi99sluhsi99 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I passed today with a 766! I will show my manager the score sheet first thing monday morning with a big proud smile on my face.

pass - guaranteed . com & the practice questions on this website did the magic trick for me!
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congrats, sluhsi99!!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki