The Beast is dead

Just passed the Beast, it was easier than i thought.

I think it is my CCNA study last year that made it so more easy for me.

I used following :

1. TestOut : really great, the guy is maybe a little boring, but he explains the things in such a great way. 9/10

2. MsPress 070-291: The best book in the series. In-dept coverage of all topics. The only minus here is the fact that there practice exercices requests two internet connections. 8/10

3. CBT nuggets 70-291: The guys explains things really in depth, and give good real-world experience tips, but the problem here is you got to be really focussed to follow him. 8/10

4. VmWare: Here is where i spent the most of my study time. Drawing out all kind of scenarios. Setting up DSN in all possible ways. Creating vpn's. Setting up IPsec. 10/10

Now, a week of rest and then attacking 293.

Comments

• 7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • ajs1976ajs1976 Member Posts: 1,945 ■■■■□□□□□□
    congrats
    Andy

2020 Goals: 0 of 2 courses complete, 0 of 2 exams complete
  • PashPash Member Posts: 1,600 ■■■■■□□□□□
    awesome, well done mate! :D
    DevOps Engineer and Security Champion. https://blog.pash.by - I am trying to find my writing style, so please bear with me.
  • jkstechjkstech Member Posts: 330
    congrats
    get back to studying!!!
  • royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • BeaverC32BeaverC32 Member Posts: 670 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats!

I agree that the guy on TestOut explains the topics very well. I especially love how he draws out his explanation....very easy to understand.
    MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003, LPIC-1, MCP, MCTS: Vista Config, MCTS: SQL Server 2005, CCNA, A+, Network+, Server+, Security+, Linux+, BSCS (Information Systems)
  • snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    congrats!
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security
  • JdotQJdotQ Member Posts: 230
    Congrats! Thanks for the rundown of the study materials :)
  • APAAPA Member Posts: 959
    Congratz :)

CCNA | CCNA:Security | CCNP | CCIP
    JNCIA:JUNOS | JNCIA:EX | JNCIS:ENT | JNCIS:SEC
    JNCIS:SP | JNCIP:SP