Options

Failed the beast!!!

kenny504kenny504 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 237 ■■□□□□□□□□
Wow..this one was a shocker. I thought i had it, i think thats what got me i got too cocky and didnt review some things i marked.

Scored 615. I feel good to know that next time i will definetly get it.

Questions were pretty well-rounded...ipsec and performance monitor i think got me.

Questions were also pretty tight,..almost like both answers can be right. If i took in more study time i probably wouldn't have been guessing on those.

I'll try again in a week or so after some additional review.

Hope the idea of history repeating itself doesnt cause me gash out the next time. icon_lol.gif

Kenny.
There is no better than adversity, every defeat, every loss, every heartbreak contains its seed. Its own lesson on how to improve on your performance the next time.

Comments

• Options
    SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    The beast is a tough test, I tanked my first attempt as well. Don't let it get you down, though. Take that score-report, put it up next to your monitor on your desk like Rocky Balboa put up the pictures of the opponents he was going to fight, on his mirror. Use those scores, look at your weaknesses, and hit those topics hard. Then, when you've got those things down, do a once-over review of everything and go back and knock the beast out of the park.

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • Options
    KejanardKejanard Member Posts: 48 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Keep ya head up, you will slay him next time. As Slowhand said analyze your report to see the areas that require improvement and then go in and rip the beast to shreds.

Peace!!
    Kejanard
    www.kejanard.net

"All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire." -Aristotle
  • Options
    royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Sorry to hear. Slowhand said it perfectly. Take the score sheets, focus on your weak areas. and hit the material and labs hard. Do that and you'll nail it next time. Good luck and feel free to ask any questions on the forums.
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks