NEW MCDST

tallicaman99tallicaman99 Member Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
I must say this is one impressive website. Too bad I found it after my exams =). My journey began in Feb this year when I bombed my first Microsoft test I ever took - 70-272. Needless to say, I know what I'm in for now. I also went through a job transition, for the better =) . So with summer approaching I attempted 70-272 in June and passed. One more hoop to jump through. I took the 271 last weekend & failed by a mere 23 points. I wonder if that comes out to 1-2 questions. I usually go over the test / Marked questions twice. I started changing some answers and found the results disheartening. I passed yesterday w/ a 773 or something . From what I've read here, it seems like >800 is really good! We'll see. Does anyone know how long it takes to receive the Welcome kit / Certficates?
barmetallicafanjb1.jpg

Comments

• royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Welcome to the site! Congrats on your pass!
    I must say this is one impressive website.
    Indeed it is. Johan (username is Webmaster) is the founder of the site and does an excellent job maintaing the site as well as created new Technotes and guides. You can view the technotes by going to the home page and navigating to a specific vendor under the Welcome section. From there you can view the Technotes for a specific exam.. They are very helpful to us all during our exam studies.
    I took the 271 last weekend & failed by a mere 23 points. I wonder if that comes out to 1-2 questions. I usually go over the test / Marked questions twice.
    The exam questions are weighted, so even missing by 23 points means you could've had 10 different questions partially correct/incorrect.
    We'll see. Does anyone know how long it takes to receive the Welcome kit / Certficates?
    One thing many people forget to do is that every time you get a new certification, you must go to the MCP site and request the welcome kit.
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • Silver BulletSilver Bullet Member Posts: 676 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats and welcome to the site.
  • APAAPA Member Posts: 959
    Congratz!!!

Welcome to the site :D

CCNA | CCNA:Security | CCNP | CCIP
    JNCIA:JUNOS | JNCIA:EX | JNCIS:ENT | JNCIS:SEC
    JNCIS:SP | JNCIP:SP
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Welcome! Congrats on the new cert!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki