What does Testlet mean???

SetotekSetotek Member Posts: 61 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi Everyone,

Been studying for this exam and some people mentioned the term TESTLET. Is that another term for drag & drop, SIM, or something else? Can someone clarify was TESTLET means? Thanks

Setotek

Comments

• 12mcken12mcken Member Posts: 65 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Setotek wrote:
    Hi Everyone,

Been studying for this exam and some people mentioned the term TESTLET. Is that another term for drag & drop, SIM, or something else? Can someone clarify was TESTLET means? Thanks

Setotek

For more information about TESTLET, please refer to the URL given below.

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/policies/innovations.mspx
  • shamrocker98shamrocker98 Member Posts: 79 ■■□□□□□□□□
    The exam is divided into 4-5 smaller exams. On the 70-298, each testlet had a different case study and set of questions. The time given was based on the size of the case study and number/difficulty of the questions. Each of mine were between 15-30 minutes. Since you are on a smaller time limit, focus on getting everything answered in time because once time is out, you're done with that testlet for good. You can go back to the case study and its questions but not to any of the others. Make sense? icon_wink.gif
  • SetotekSetotek Member Posts: 61 ■■□□□□□□□□
    So on the 70-299 in which I am taking shortly, the exam itself is 1hr 30min long. For each testlet within that exam, I am alotted a certain amount of time to answer that question? At the same time, once Im finished with that testlet, I cannot go back and review it again? Am I understanding this correctly??
  • shamrocker98shamrocker98 Member Posts: 79 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I don't think 299 is the same format as the 298. I haven't taken the 299.
  • burgosallanburgosallan Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    yup, it is a different format because 70-298 is a design exam.