Take both on the same day?

StevenFL02StevenFL02 Member Posts: 33 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hello all,

I was wondering if most of you took both A+ tests (Essentials, IT Tech) on the same day, or took them on different days.

What would you recommend?

Thanks for any input.

Comments

• RodwenRodwen Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Personally, I would recommend taking them on the same day. I was very glad I decided to do them in one day, though of course that be my preference. icon_lol.gif
    Proverbs 8:5
    ____

"If I had one wish to make, this is the wish I would choose... I'd want an old straw hat, a suit of overalls and a worn out pair of shoes."
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    I'm a fan of the A+ on the same day...however, many more seem to prefer the other way. Choice is yours.

My view is the exams test material that is used in tandem and therefore really are known together...even if one is more component related and the other is more system related (software).

My other thought is how can you really prepare for the material separately? People do...and you may prefer it...just glad I took mine back-to-back and typically recommend it for others.

Though....it's really up to you. No wrong way to do it ;)
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • bikeandskibikeandski Member Posts: 69 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I was able to pass them both on the same day. I was concerned that I had made the wrong decision before the tests but it worked out for me.
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Congratulations!

Now you're free to move forward without worrying about that 2nd exam to become certified! Good work!
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?