What can I do to pass the exam?

Peter KiersPeter Kiers Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi everybody, I am a angry and frustrated!

Why, let me tel you why:

I have follow the course Microsoft 70-291 and of my group I was always the best, I had always
the best grates with the tests the teacher gave us.

And the others didn't even pay any attention to the teacher during the course.

Today I took the examen 70-291. I failed with 540 point and the others passes !!!

There was even one person he did the exam in 30 minutes, and passes with 1000 point !!!!
And I know it isn't possible to read it all in 30 minutes !!!

And it took me the complete 4 hours to complete the exam, and i failed!!!

WHAT DO I MISS HERE......

P.S: I always ordered the **** from ****.COM
but it seems there are other test-exames that er better

What is "Pass for Sure"?

Greatings, Peter Kiers icon_cry.gif

Comments

• BeaverC32BeaverC32 Member Posts: 670 ■■■□□□□□□□
    If you use braindumps, I'm glad you failed.
    MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003, LPIC-1, MCP, MCTS: Vista Config, MCTS: SQL Server 2005, CCNA, A+, Network+, Server+, Security+, Linux+, BSCS (Information Systems)
  • Peter KiersPeter Kiers Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I didn't use Braindumps, i use a product to practice
    What are Braindumps...

Peter
  • BeaverC32BeaverC32 Member Posts: 670 ■■■□□□□□□□
    MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003, LPIC-1, MCP, MCTS: Vista Config, MCTS: SQL Server 2005, CCNA, A+, Network+, Server+, Security+, Linux+, BSCS (Information Systems)
  • NinjaBoyNinjaBoy Member Posts: 968
    Braindumps are illegal and a clear violation of the NDA that you agree to when you sit for an exam, see [ur=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain_dumpl]here[/url]: "In the IT Industry, a 'brain ****' refers to material that has been memorized, or captured electronically by means of a small device such as a PDA or cell phone with a built in camera, from an IT certification and re-created to provide an almost exact replica of the exam, thus violating most but not all Non-disclosure agreements given before an exam"

IT Professional exams are not just class based studies:

"Together with the core exams, the elective exams provide a valid and reliable measure of technical proficiency and expertise to successfully manage and maintain the typically complex computing environment of medium-to-large-sized companies. MCSA candidates should have 6 to 12 months of experience administering client and network operating systems." - MS

They are practical exams that shoudl reflect your job role. Ok Apart from that, classes give you a good base of knowledge, however it doesn't (for the majority) explan stuff for the real world. You should also use practice exams (not to be confused with braindumps) from vendors such as Preplogic, Transcender & Measure-up. They will assist you in identifying weak areas of your knowledge. Gaining IT certification isn't a race, so don't worry about the others, if they cheated they'll be found out in the end, also alot of time people that have a knowledge set already will not really pay attention in class. Another tip for you is to set up a network at home, either with real PC's or virtual PC's if you have a powerful PC and experiment with everything.

If you don't already get yourself another book, I found that only using one book not very effective. Another thing that you may want to look at is Audio training CD's (preplogic is currently doing a buy one get one free), you can play them in the car or MP3 player (after you've converted them), etc and learn as you work, etc.

hope this helps

-ken
  • JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,025 Admin
    "Braindumps" are test preparation materials that are suppose to contain actual exam questions, but most often do not, and are a waste of money because they trick you into thinking that you will get an easy pass. Using any kind of real braindumps is cheating and unethical and completely discouraged by the owner, moderators, and users of TechExams.net.

I understand that many people use braindump materials for cert exams preparation without realizing the information is incorrect and is cheating. Any study material that has advertising tag lines such as "easy pass," "quick pass," "actual exam questions," etc. should be avoided. It's better to stick with the known legitimate IT exam prep materials, like those from:

Preplogic

Transcenders

SelfTest

ExamForce

Measure Up

Boson

And don't give your credit card number to anyone who sells braindumps! Many of the major sellers are in countries like China and Pakistan, and your chances of experiencing credit card fraud is likely.
This discussion has been closed.