Options

IT Nightmare

RodwenRodwen Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
This is the most hilarious and heartbreaking video I've ever seen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLMa_wKAw2c
Proverbs 8:5
____

"If I had one wish to make, this is the wish I would choose... I'd want an old straw hat, a suit of overalls and a worn out pair of shoes."

Comments

• Options
    WanBoy67WanBoy67 Member Posts: 225
    Very funny :)

I knew it had to be an ad or some workplace had too much time on their hands icon_lol.gif
    Yes we can, yes we can...
  • Options
    snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    that was awesome... icon_lol.gif
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security
  • Options
    KGhaleonKGhaleon Member Posts: 1,346 ■■■■□□□□□□
    That was awesome, wasn't expecting the end :P
    Present goals: MCAS, MCSA, 70-680
  • Options
    blargoeblargoe Member Posts: 4,174 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I forwarded that to some of my co workers. Great stuff
    IT guy since 12/00

Recent: 11/2019 - RHCSA (RHEL 7); 2/2019 - Updated VCP to 6.5 (just a few days before VMware discontinued the re-cert policy...)
    Working on: RHCE/Ansible
    Future: Probably continued Red Hat Immersion, Possibly VCAP Design, or maybe a completely different path. Depends on job demands...
  • Options
    wedge1988wedge1988 Member Posts: 434 ■■■□□□□□□□
    complete and utter geniusness. > notice the #* ness *# ???

brilliant, definately going on the wall of honour!
    ~ wedge1988 ~ IdioT Certified~
    MCSE:2003 ~ MCITP:EA ~ CCNP:R&S ~ CCNA:R&S ~ CCNA:Voice ~ Office 2000 MASTER ~ A+ ~ N+ ~ C&G:IT Diploma ~ Ofqual Entry Japanese
  • Options
    blackmage439blackmage439 Member Posts: 163
    I think that summarizes the danger we IT techs face every day of our lives... icon_eek.gif
    "Facts are meaningless. They can be used to prove anything!"
    - Homer Simpson
  • Options
    cgrimaldocgrimaldo Member Posts: 439 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I have fought that battle before.....Any small issue we have on the network, its like the long walk of death on the way to the MIS room. It's normally a minute walk that turns into an obstacle course trying to get around the people that are stopping me to tell me something I already know!
  • Options
    snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I think that summarizes the danger we IT techs face every day of our lives... icon_eek.gif

I can attest that I have performed the "matrix-style" slow-mo-swoop to avoid an office projectile once before icon_lol.gif
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security
  • Options
    cgrimaldocgrimaldo Member Posts: 439 ■■■■□□□□□□
    snadam wrote:

I can attest that I have performed the "matrix-style" slow-mo-swoop to avoid an office projectile once before icon_lol.gif

haha....I do that all the time...but they eventually hunt me down and catch me! haha
  • Options
    RodwenRodwen Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
    cgrimaldo wrote:
    snadam wrote:

haha....I do that all the time...but they eventually hunt me down and catch me! haha

Bwahahaha!

Somehow... and at some random time, I have to show this to my co-workers as well. *chuckles* Their reactions will be priceless.
    Proverbs 8:5
    ____

"If I had one wish to make, this is the wish I would choose... I'd want an old straw hat, a suit of overalls and a worn out pair of shoes."