Anyone know what happened to Cheeblie?

pandimuspandimus Member Posts: 651
Just curious. He used to post like a madman here. Real close to getting his MCSE, then he suddenly stopped posting..
Xinxing is the hairy one.

Comments

• WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    I wondered what happened to him myself a couple of times. He is still 7 on our top 10 posters list... (you're on 5 btw, thanks for your contribution :D). But indeed, he was going like a rocket... if I remember correctly he had plans for Cisco certs as well. icon_rolleyes.gif
  • pandimuspandimus Member Posts: 651
    Yeah, if i recall he got a pretty good job, then dropped off the face of the earth.
  • Special_k21Special_k21 Member Posts: 155
    That is the way it goes sometimes huh? You start working and before you know it, you are totally dedicated and consumed by work. Not saying that is a bad thing at all :)
    Im sure he will pop up here again
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Recall Cheeblie was 19 years old with a pocket full of certs and little experience--very frustrated because nobody would hire him. But, he stayed with the search and it payed off.

Last I remember seeing his post was after his first week at a new job. The people liked him and he had been very busy. Guess he's not going to lose the chance for that experience. Seemed to be a highly intelligent person.

Well, I'm sure he's doing very well and gaining experience by leaps and bounds.
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • bellboybellboy Member Posts: 1,017
    if he needs our help or advice, he'll be back ;)
    A+ Moderator
  • 2lazybutsmart2lazybutsmart Member Posts: 1,119
    well, pandimus, think you guys call that MIA so you might as well give him an MIA status till he get's back icon_wink.gif
    Exquisite as a lily, illustrious as a full moon,
    Magnanimous as the ocean, persistent as time.
  • LexxdymondzLexxdymondz Member Posts: 356
    I think the last we heard from him he had to rescheudle his 214 test due to not enough time to study because of the new job???
  • pandimuspandimus Member Posts: 651
    wow, that dude must be hella busy..