Another one joins the club!

Noe84Noe84 Member Posts: 60 ■■□□□□□□□□
Just passed my CCNA on my third attempt today. I went in confident that I study hard and I will pass, wasn't expecting a high score but things work out just fine. I'm relieved now that I can take a week off and enjoy July then move onto MCP.

Scored 949! :P
On to MCSA 2003.

Comments

• mikearamamikearama Member Posts: 749
    Damn... great score. Well done.

MCP? What for?
    There are only 10 kinds of people... those who understand binary, and those that don't.

CCIE Studies: Written passed: Jan 21/12 Lab Prep: Hours reading: 385. Hours labbing: 110

Taking a time-out to add the CCVP. Capitalizing on a current IPT pilot project.
  • Noe84Noe84 Member Posts: 60 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Windows XP :D then all I need to take are the two exam for 2003 server to get MCSA.

I was thinking about going for CWNA first then MCP? what do ya think?
    On to MCSA 2003.
  • mikearamamikearama Member Posts: 749
    I get it... not bad.

I would suggest your mcsa first... at least mcp in xp. The CWNA will build on a lot of what you learn getting your mcsa.
    There are only 10 kinds of people... those who understand binary, and those that don't.

CCIE Studies: Written passed: Jan 21/12 Lab Prep: Hours reading: 385. Hours labbing: 110

Taking a time-out to add the CCVP. Capitalizing on a current IPT pilot project.
  • dtlokeedtlokee Member Posts: 2,378 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Nicely done, congratulations!! Don't forget all your Cisco knowledge while you persue your Microsoft certifications
    The only easy day was yesterday!
  • Noe84Noe84 Member Posts: 60 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I hope not but I know I will probably forget some stuff icon_lol.gif . But I'll be back for the CCNP icon_twisted.gif
    On to MCSA 2003.
  • LOkrasaLOkrasa Member Posts: 343 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats man! Awesome!
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations! icon_thumright.gif

And Good Luck with the Microsoft Stuff!
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • gaby_978gaby_978 Member Posts: 222
    CONGRATULATIONS.
    ‎"If you spend too much time thinking about a thing,
    you'll never get it done"