Options

A+ Certification: COMPLETE!

FuelInjectedFuelInjected Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello everyone!

I passed both the IT essentials exam and the IT technician exam yesterday! Scored a 760 (though I thought that I would have done better icon_sad.gif) on the IT essentials and 840 on the IT technician exam. The IT technician exam was noticeably easier than IT essentials, which was a bit of a shock. I fully recommend the Sybex A+ Complete text, as I read that book cover to cover and throughly enjoyed every page. I really liked the way the book was structured. The only problem was the numerous mistakes in the test engine, so be sure to double check your answers with other sources.

Next up for me: Network+!

Comments

• Options
    matradleymatradley Member Posts: 549
    Hello everyone!

I passed both the IT essentials exam and the IT technician exam yesterday! Scored a 760 (though I thought that I would have done better icon_sad.gif) on the IT essentials and 840 on the IT technician exam. The IT technician exam was noticeably easier than IT essentials, which was a bit of a shock. I fully recommend the Sybex A+ Complete text, as I read that book cover to cover and throughly enjoyed every page. I really liked the way the book was structured. The only problem was the numerous mistakes in the test engine, so be sure to double check your answers with other sources.

Next up for me: Network+!
    Congratulations! :D Best of luck with your Network+!
    From Security+ book by Sybex:
    "One of the nice things about technology is that it's always changing. One of the bad things about technology is that it's always changing."
  • Options
    sthomassthomas Member Posts: 1,240 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good job! icon_cool.gif
    Working on: MCSA 2012 R2
  • Options
    szkizzerszkizzer Member Posts: 44 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Good JOb, SOldier....

I got 760 on the Essentials too icon_lol.gif .

And Now tomorow ---> going to take the IT Technician, Ill post my Cert Sucess right after I finish that thing tomorow. I hope god will open some doors with that Cert for poor 18yr old. :P .

And then Net+, and Sec+.

I wish both me and you Luck.

EDIT --- OH and one more thing, how many questions are on the IT Technician.
    "Never stand begging for something u have the power to earn."
  • Options
    FuelInjectedFuelInjected Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks everyone. This site is pretty cool. The technotes here are helpful.

@szkizzer

There are 90 questions on the IT Technician exam.
  • Options
    7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats icon_cool.gif
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops