Options

Security Consulting Company

2lazybutsmart2lazybutsmart Member Posts: 1,119
Hello Folks,

It's been quite a while since I posted anything on these forums; and from what I see, TechExams has kept on growing and growing all the while. So, hats off to the wonderful admin and moderators.

I was wondering if anyone of you could recommend a consulting firm/company that does security consulting in the areas of networking (and even IT in general). I've googled it up but I don't seem to be able to come up with anything yet.

Any ideas? I appreciate your responses.

Abdul
Exquisite as a lily, illustrious as a full moon,
Magnanimous as the ocean, persistent as time.

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Hey Abdul :D Always nice to see an early member return, especially a former moderator... And thanks for the hats off, I hope life has been as good on you as it has been on TechExams.net.

As for your question, I recommend sending a PM to Keatron. He happens to be the main man of such a company.

Johan
  • Options
    2lazybutsmart2lazybutsmart Member Posts: 1,119
    Life's great Johan. Couldn't get any better. Well....it does get better and better. More and more problems to take care of.... hence more and more fun, if you catch my drift.

Thanks for the recommendation. I'll certainly PM keatron.

Keep it real. Peace.
    Abdul
    Exquisite as a lily, illustrious as a full moon,
    Magnanimous as the ocean, persistent as time.
  • Options
    TrailerisfTrailerisf Member Posts: 455
    Webmaster wrote:
    Hey Abdul :D Always nice to see an early member return, especially a former moderator... And thanks for the hats off, I hope life has been as good on you as it has been on TechExams.net.

As for your question, I recommend sending a PM to Keatron. He happens to be the main man of such a company.

Johan
    Yeah, thats waht I was going to suggest.
    On the road to Cisco. Will I hunt it, or will it hunt me?