Options

After passing the A+ what do you get in the mail?

RegretThinkRegretThink Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
I recently just passed both the 601 and 602 exams so I was wondering what should I be expecting in the mail? 2 Certificates? or Just 1?

Comments

• Options
    szkizzerszkizzer Member Posts: 44 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Well to be "A+ Certified", you have to take those exams( 601 + 602/603/604). So What Im saying is you cant take one exam and be certified. And if you have to take two exams to be certified, you naturally will only get one certificate.

Oh and Congrats, on being A+ Certified.

Also, from what I heard, it generally takes i think, 1-2 months to get your Certificate in the mail. Along with some sticker, and I think like a wallet card. Ive also heard, they give you a notice/license to use the term "A+ Certified" on whatever you need write it on.
    "Never stand begging for something u have the power to earn."
  • Options
    sthomassthomas Member Posts: 1,240 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I am not sure if CompTIA changed what you get with the new A+ but with the old one you get 1 Certificate, and a cheap card that is made out of paper. If you want to keep the card in your wallet I would recommend getting it laminated.
    Working on: MCSA 2012 R2
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    I recently just passed both the 601 and 602 exams so I was wondering what should I be expecting in the mail? 2 Certificates? or Just 1?

1 Certification. The requirement for the cert is 2 exams. 1 exam by itself is...just that...1 exam.

Congratulations!!
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?