Options

Sybex book and the intro exam

tottstotts Member Posts: 117
I know this has been posted recently but I can't locate where it is now.

The Sybex book is geared towards the 1 hit Cisco exam, however, it claims you can use it for the the Intro exam too. Has anyone used the Sybex book to study for the Intro exam and if so, what Chapters did you use. Many thanks, Totts
totts from essex

Comments

• Options
    NetstudentNetstudent Member Posts: 1,693 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Heck, just read the whole thing. Couldn't hurt.
    There is no place like 127.0.0.1 BUT 209.62.5.3 is my 127.0.0.1 away from 127.0.0.1!
  • Options
    Noe84Noe84 Member Posts: 60 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Well I used the Sybex book by Todd Lammle for the CCNA but I can't tell you what chapters you need to study for the Intro because honestly I don't know.

However why wouldn't you be able to not pass the Intro if a book is gear towards the CCNA? I'm asking this because I want to know too. icon_lol.gif
    On to MCSA 2003.
  • Options
    tottstotts Member Posts: 117
    Noe84 wrote:
    Well I used the Sybex book by Todd Lammle for the CCNA but I can't tell you what chapters you need to study for the Intro because honestly I don't know.

However why wouldn't you be able to not pass the Intro if a book is gear towards the CCNA? I'm asking this because I want to know too. icon_lol.gif
    I'm taking the intro soon and someone has promised to lend me a copy of Sybex, I was curious to know if like Cisco, certain chapters focus on specific exams.
    totts from essex