Options

Ramble about time between certs/tests..

Mrock4Mrock4 Banned Posts: 2,359 ■■■■■■■■□□
Hey all. Took the CCNA last month, passed it. I've felt lazy as hell after taking the CCNA. I used to carry my study material with me EVERYWHERE, so I would stay sharp, and be prepared. Now, I've hardly cracked my BSCI book. My original goal was to complete my first CCNP test before my birthday (21st birthday here in iraq..august 8th), but that is clearly not going to happen. I know I need to buckle down, because once I get home, I'm going to be entirely too lazy to take any tests. That gives me about 2 months to knock the BSCI out..but damn it is intimidating!

So anyway, what is the average time you guys put between certs/tests? I know some people have taken multiple tests back to back, but I just can't do that. I'm mostly just rambling, I'm trying to hang around the forums to gather some encouragement/motivation to get to studying. Hope you're all doin well.

Mike

Comments

• Options
    sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Mrock4 wrote:
    I'm trying to hang around the forums to gather some encouragement/motivation to get to studying. Hope you're all doin well.

Where's the dang drill sergeant when you need one? Now go get your lazy butt in gear, quit acting like a little girl at a tea party, cause man this is NOT a tea party, it's IT!!! Go study!! Or drop and give me 20!!

Okay, bad impersonation. How about a "I know how you feel, but you just gotta do it" reply? Good luck! icon_cool.gif
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • Options
    Mrock4Mrock4 Banned Posts: 2,359 ■■■■■■■■□□
    haha...actually after posting that I went and knocked out about 40..pages, that is..on BGP. Which I'm horrible with. Went pretty well, but I took a break to get some food, and clear my mind. As soon as I'm on a full stomach again I'm going to re-read about half of the BGP section. BGP Synchronization has my head spinning.