Transcender

yolivoyolivo Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
Can anyone tell me where i can find a tranxcender cd. i am interested in getting my net+ exam and would like to find this source to study from. I hear they are very good.

thanks

Comments

• Special_k21Special_k21 Member Posts: 155
    Hey Yolivo,

You can order Transcender from www.transcender.com. They are VERY GOOD! I just passed my Network+ and could not have done it without the help of them.

Best of luck to ya!
  • RussSRussS Member Posts: 2,068 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • yolivoyolivo Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    thanks guys i hope this helps me.

im a bit excited to get this test done with
  • viper75viper75 Member Posts: 726 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Good Luck!!! icon_wink.gif
    CCNP Security - DONE!
    CCNP R&S - In Progress...
    CCIE Security - Future...
  • 2lazybutsmart2lazybutsmart Member Posts: 1,119
    Good Luck dude. Trancender stuff trancends in all aspects indeed! icon_lol.gif Look out for Trancender paks. Sometimes u might get some cool stuff with it icon_wink.gif
    Exquisite as a lily, illustrious as a full moon,
    Magnanimous as the ocean, persistent as time.
  • LexxdymondzLexxdymondz Member Posts: 356
    I've used transcender for all my MS tests and absolutely love their tests. The indepth review of the question and why that particular answer is correct and why the other answers are wrong is unmatched and you'll learn alot that you didn't see in your books.
  • 2lazybutsmart2lazybutsmart Member Posts: 1,119
    I've used transcender for all my MS tests and absolutely love their tests. The indepth review of the question and why that particular answer is correct and why the other answers are wrong is unmatched and you'll learn alot that you didn't see in your books.

..and the "additional reading" references they have at the bottom of the answers. A found those links really helpful when I got stuck with something indirectly related to the explanationicon_lol.gif
    Exquisite as a lily, illustrious as a full moon,
    Magnanimous as the ocean, persistent as time.
  • yolivoyolivo Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    thanks alot guys for all your help. ill make sur ei use them. they sound very helpful. ill keep you all updated once i pass.lol

thanks alot to all
  • lsealslseals Member Posts: 240
    Good luck, I'm sure you'll be fine
    24 Hours in a day...24 Beers in a case...Coincidence?