notebook specs

elover_jmelover_jm Member Posts: 349
Hi guys,

pondering purchasing a new notebook from Dell, i'm especially interested in the XPS m1330 model. Has anyone here on techexams any experience with this notebook from dell?

Also, i will be moving around reasonably a lot, so i want to get something that is not too big or too small (Screen Size).

Can you guys give some inputs on the choosing a suitable screen size/weight ?

thx much
stonecold26.jpg

Comments

• royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I have a Lenovo T60p that I formatted and put Vista on. The laptop is just perfect for me: not too big and not too small. It runs Windows XP perfectly but is a bit slower at running Vista. For example, slower loading windows, longer bootup, longer shutdown, etc... Lenovo has recently released a T61, but not sure how well it runs Vista.
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • elover_jmelover_jm Member Posts: 349
    thx Royal,

First hearing abt levono brand though.....are they reputable?
    stonecold26.jpg
  • Silver BulletSilver Bullet Member Posts: 676 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Lenovo is the company that acquired IBM's desktop and laptop line. They seem to be making the same quality product.
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    elover_jm wrote:
    thx Royal,

First hearing abt levono brand though.....are they reputable?

Yep!

I've been selling them along side Dell's for years now and they seem to be gaining. Very nice. Very reliable.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • drthtaterdrthtater Member Posts: 120 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I deal with IBM/Lenovo's oin a daily basis and I am impressed. I like the product. The t-60s seem really nice.