Options

Usedrouter.com

Chivalry1Chivalry1 Member Posts: 569
Can anyone vouch if this is a legitimate site? {Usedrouter.com} If not can someone recommend wear to buy some cheap used Cisco gear. (I know about Ebay) Thanks.
"The recipe for perpetual ignorance is: be satisfied with your opinions and
content with your knowledge. " Elbert Hubbard (1856 - 1915)

Comments

• Options
    mikearamamikearama Member Posts: 749
    Never heard of them, but added them to my favourites, nonetheless. Good lookin stuff, and the prices are reasonable (for the most part).

I'm partial to Knowledge: http://www.knowledgecomputers.net

Also good prices, and they ship to canada (which lately seems to be tougher than ever... you know, us being a third world country, and all that!).

Mike
    There are only 10 kinds of people... those who understand binary, and those that don't.

CCIE Studies: Written passed: Jan 21/12 Lab Prep: Hours reading: 385. Hours labbing: 110

Taking a time-out to add the CCVP. Capitalizing on a current IPT pilot project.
  • Options
    eleguaelegua Member Posts: 282
    mikearama wrote:
    Never heard of them, but added them to my favourites, nonetheless. Good lookin stuff, and the prices are reasonable (for the most part).

I'm partial to Knowledge: http://www.knowledgecomputers.net

Also good prices, and they ship to canada (which lately seems to be tougher than ever... you know, us being a third world country, and all that!).

Mike

I know those guys from knowledgecomputers, when i was studying, all the cisco equitments come from there but the prices are too HIGH,Ex; one switch 2950 12 ports $450 cnd + Ship, you can find the same switch on ebay for 150-200 cnd, but they are very nice guys and very secure buy there.

Hope this help. icon_wink.gif
  • Options
    bighornsheepbighornsheep Member Posts: 1,506
    their prices are WAY too high.....and speak for yourself when you say you're 3rd world.... icon_lol.gif

Try ciscokits.com, but just beware that they only ship UPS to Canada addresses, which means your net cost will be doubled after "customs fees"
    Jack of all trades, master of none
  • Options
    Chivalry1Chivalry1 Member Posts: 569
    Thanks all. I definetly want to put my hands on some 2600 series routers (Popular). Some of the prices look to good to be true.
    "The recipe for perpetual ignorance is: be satisfied with your opinions and
    content with your knowledge. " Elbert Hubbard (1856 - 1915)