CCNA exam length

steveo1985steveo1985 Member Posts: 60 ■■□□□□□□□□
I ordered my exam from pearsonvue.com and the invoice i recieved states 110mins exam.

That can't be true? as i read the exam was 90mins.

Comments

• bearfanbearfan Member Posts: 70 ■■□□□□□□□□
    The 110 minutes includes some extra time for check-in, answering survey questions, etc.
  • Tricon7Tricon7 Inactive Imported Users Posts: 238
    Is this for a 50-55 question test, or is it more? If so, it's considerably more time than I got for the INTRO test.
  • tottstotts Member Posts: 117
    bearfan wrote:
    The 110 minutes includes some extra time for check-in, answering survey questions, etc.
    I just called a Pearson VUE test centre to ask questions about the exam, I asked whether there's an opportunity to write a few notes on the eraser board before the exam starts. I was told that if you wanted to do this then you have to do it once your exam has started, because as soon as you sit down then the exam starts! I was under the impression that you could arrive 15 minutest before to 'collect' yourself. Do you know any different to this?
    totts from essex
  • LOkrasaLOkrasa Member Posts: 343 ■■■□□□□□□□
    They will walk you over to the computer and log you in to the exam. The first thing that comes up is the NDA along with a tutorial. You have 20 minutes to do this part and then the exam starts. During this time you can write some stuff down. The actual exam part that includes you answering questions does not start until after this 20 min period is over or unless you just go click next through all of it. Once the actual exam starts it will have a counter of 90 min, meaning if you take 1 min to go through all of the tutorial stuff you do not get 119 min to take the exam.