Opinions Please

vcon790vcon790 Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
Who makes the BEST practice tests for 70-291? So far I have used Preplogic and ExamForce and haven't been impressed. Lot's of misspellings and grammatical errors. 2.5/5 stars at the very best.

So before I squander another dime, I would like a few new opinions.

Thanks

Comments

• Jayedw3Jayedw3 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I have a digital copy of MS-Press 70-291, if you're interested. Only problem is that it's 11.2 Meg .pdf. If you have a way of uploading it i'm open to suggestions.
    My email will only send/receive 10M max
    I never finish anyth
  • seuss_ssuesseuss_ssues Member Posts: 629
    I know the internet is all about sharing and everyone has done it. But here at techexams.net we do not promote the sharing of copyrighted materials.

Actually several of the members here rely on the books or software that they write in order to make a living. So its hard to watch what they have worked hard on being tossed around for free.
  • Jayedw3Jayedw3 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Point taken, my bad man.
    I never finish anyth
  • Yisrael48Yisrael48 Inactive Imported Users Posts: 32 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Well let's maintain a positive attitude here, everyone can make a mistake.

+_+_USE TRANSCENDER_+_+ and

Use the Microsoft official 70-291 i have a 'ORIGINAL copy' with it you get a 15% exam reduction, see that as a cheaper book. The exam questions are good. So is the text the only
    weak spot is WSUS but play with it and read some Microsoft white papers know the difference between SUS and WSUS. Study the most on DNS secondly on DHCP i mean the interaction between them. RRAS Ipsec. The problem is if you dont use for example Transcenders it difficult to make a bridge between theory and the examquestions. But The Microsoft is very good it says
    when you see a question like this they want tot know that and the book is filled with it. The last one i messed up with 70-290 the simulations i had a score of 843 and that could be 900 if i made the simulations oke. So absolutely spend a week playing with an 2003 Box or else you
    will panic and be very frustrated on the exam. and you dont wanna get 657. I have used all other books 'Illigally' and i am happy for it it was crap syngres exam cram sybex believe me forget those for this one the Microsoft book rules.

DNS DNS DNS DNS DNS DNS DNS DNS DNS DNS DNS DNS DNS DNS DNS DNS DNS DNS DNS DNS DNS DNS DNS DNS DNS DNS DNS DNS DNS DNS DNS DNS DNS DNS DNS DNS DNS DNS
    DNS DNS DNS DNS DNS DNS DNS DNS DNS DNS DNS DNS DNS DNS DNS DNS DNS DNS DNS
    It's the thought that counts
  • vcon790vcon790 Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • Yisrael48Yisrael48 Inactive Imported Users Posts: 32 ■■□□□□□□□□
    But!!!! dont forget Routing and Nat but further DNS DNS DNS DNS

Amen
    It's the thought that counts