I need this...

mgeorgemgeorge Member Posts: 774 ■■■□□□□□□□
If some one has the time and a nice digital camera i need some one to take a picture of the front and back of a WIC-1T as well as a WIC-2T that they KNOW is legitimate.

I will be writing a counterfiet section in the upcomming revision of the Cisco IOS Guide.

if you have these pictures send me a link in pm or post on this thread. i will delete this thread after i get what i need. Thanks
There is no place like 127.0.0.1

Comments

• mgeorgemgeorge Member Posts: 774 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I'm still in need of these pictures...
    I currently have pictures of a fake wic-1t as well as a legit wic-1dsu-t1

i need legit & fake pictures (high quality perferably) of wic-1t and wic-2t as well as a fake wic-1dsu-t1
  • borumasborumas Member Posts: 244 ■■■□□□□□□□
    If no one else post em, I'll try to take a pic of a Wic 1T I have when I get home from work.
    Here's some pics, I don't know for sure if I have a genuine Cisco part but it is functional, it says Cisco System on the board and I thought it should say Cisco Systems.
    DSC01200.sized.jpg
    DSC01199.sized.jpg
    DSC01198.sized.jpg
    DSC01197.sized.jpg
  • hunter2zhunter2z Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    http://www.andovercg.com/services/cisco-counterfeit-wic-1dsu-t1.shtml

There are great photos here showing Fake, counterfeit and Genuine cards.

Hunter
    Hunting Employment Opportunities
    I know about those, unfortunatelly i cannot use those with out the express permission from andovercg.com
  • hunter2zhunter2z Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hunting Employment Opportunities
    hunter2z wrote:

It is not a mater of having permission to use their pictures, it is a matter of promoting their site with out compensation, therefore webmaster will probably not agree with me directing people to other websites while hosting my guide exclusively for the techexams.net community.

do you follow now?

I would rather be able to do these my self and not worry about permissions, copyrights and promotions.

But i am still needing pictures of a fake wic-2t card as well as a legit wic-1t
    I guess my wic 1t card in the pics is a fake then?
  • NeonNoodleNeonNoodle Member Posts: 92 ■■□□□□□□□□
    borumas wrote:
    I guess my wic 1t card in the pics is a fake then?

Compared to the example at andovercg.com, yours seems legit, at least regarding the screws and the bar code printing. (Of course, that is if counterfeit wic-1ts and counterfeit serial wics resemble each other in those ways.)
    I recognize the lion by his paw.
    --Jacob Bernoulli