Options

Failed 272.....

jim naysiumjim naysium Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
scored a 627...
I was surprised at the questions I got. It was my belief from the books, practice test and what others have said, that the test was pretty straight forward. My expectations for the 271 was accurate, but I missed it on the 272. Far more detailed than what I thought. Now I am not quite sure on how to prepare to retake it...

Comments

• Options
    win2k8win2k8 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 262
    I would start off by looking at your test results and see which were your weak areas then compare that to the objectives and subcategories listed on this url:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-272.mspx#EQD

Then make sure you cover those areas well, go into windows/office look into all the menus/toolbars/settings, etc...

best of luck on your next try,

win2k4
  • Options
    RD28327RD28327 Member Posts: 79 ■■■□□□□□□□
    After coming so close twice trying to pass 272 (got 651 the first time, 675 the second try), I am still trying to figure out how to "get over the hump." Lord knows I've been studying and trying. I probably had some answers right only to change them. I need to use some sort of "process of elimination" in order to determine what might be the correct answer on each question.

Don't give up Jim. Your day will come and so will mine!
  • Options
    Nishesh.PrasadNishesh.Prasad Member Posts: 185
    Gud Luck ! :)
    MCITP: EA 2008| VCP4| MCSE 2003 | CCNA | MCSA 2003: Security | MCDST | Security+ | ITILV3
  • Options
    jim naysiumjim naysium Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    How different was the test the second time you took it??