Arrggg 215!

SniperHunterSniperHunter Member Posts: 51 ■■□□□□□□□□
Gah took 215 yesterday, and freaking failed, by 1 question. I had no idea they changed the format of the questions.. I noticed the drag and drop questions were poorly written, and some questions the multiple choice answers weren't complete.. Really pissed me off, I got a 670 and needed 700 to pass.. Asked alot of questions on RAID , Couple of Performance montior questions that were weird, ughm took me an hour and a half to complete ;( Oh well better luck next time =/

-SniperHunter
"You know what they say, Microsoft could sell sand in the desert, but Novell couldn't sell crack in Harlem"

Comments

• jojopramosjojopramos Member Posts: 415
    just go back to your lab, and to your books......concentrate on managing disks, Permissions and GPO....

After taking my 215 last 2 wks ago, i noticed that 215 is really a hard exam but if you studied that well, you will understand the question bec the objectives is still the same...

just dont give up...
  • SniperHunterSniperHunter Member Posts: 51 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Yeah I hear ya, just pisses me off that some of the questions I had werent fully complete, and some drag and drop questions werent correct. As in the choices they had wasnt the right answer, it was weird, but anyways I plan to take it again this week. Thanks for the encouragement! ;)
    "You know what they say, Microsoft could sell sand in the desert, but Novell couldn't sell crack in Harlem"
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Pretty much every MS exam has a couple of questions where there is seemingly no correct answer and where you have to select the 'best' answer. I don't like it either, it is a ridiculous way of making exams harder and proves they are not any more competent than InCompTIA.

Good luck on your next try!
  • PavlovPavlov Member Posts: 264
    Did you leave any comments in the "comments" section after your exam? If you had commented on the question you felt had no right answer and justified it then you could call and ask them to review that issue for you. Missing by one question does suck, so if you did comment and you were right in your reasonings, you may just be able to avoid retaking the exam. If not, then best of luck to you on the retake - you'll get it next time.
    Pavlov
    A+, Net+, i-Net+, CIW-A
    MCP NT4, MCSA 2K, MCSE 2K
    Wish me luck! Taking Server tommorow after school!

-Anthony!
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Good luck, Anthony!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • 2lazybutsmart2lazybutsmart Member Posts: 1,119
    well Good Luck anyhow,
    Exquisite as a lily, illustrious as a full moon,
    Magnanimous as the ocean, persistent as time.
    Passed!! by the skin of my teeth lol.. got 715, 700 was passing.. Goddam they made the server test hard, I didnt get any of my last test questions, and the questions I got were on totally different topics. Focused more on AD GPO's, NTFS File Permissions, Few RAID questions, Troubleshooting *Recovery Console, Safe Mode etc..* , Few Driver Signing questions and some weird drag and drop questions which pissed me off... Anyhow thanks for the reassurances and help!! ;) Off to 216!

-Anthony
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congrats on the pass!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • lsealslseals Member Posts: 240
    Congrats
    24 Hours in a day...24 Beers in a case...Coincidence?