Why is Test King considered cheating?

columbiavolcolumbiavol Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
I'm just asking. No need to flame. Their web site says that their material does not contain actual test questions. So what is the difference between their test questions and the test questions here? I have seen sites that claim to have actual test questions. I'm just curious why so many people hate Test King and consider it cheating.

Comments

• columbiavolcolumbiavol Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Well, I see the name of the product, which begins with the word test and ends in king, is beiong replaced with the word ****, so it skewers the question.
  • networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    Well it is being blocked for a reason. This establishment is know to use **** and is therefore not looked upon favorably by people who work hard studying for the exams. Weather their questions are real exam questions or not, I wouldn't know. The questions here are made by people, and do not actually reflect actual exam questions. That is the difference.
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • BeaverC32BeaverC32 Member Posts: 670 ■■■□□□□□□□
    FYI - to determine if a site is a braindump or not, user CertGuard's search feature:
    http://www.certguard.com/search.asp

You simply enter the URL in, and CertGuard does the rest.

CertGuard also does a terrific job explaining why braindumps are looked down upon.
    MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003, LPIC-1, MCP, MCTS: Vista Config, MCTS: SQL Server 2005, CCNA, A+, Network+, Server+, Security+, Linux+, BSCS (Information Systems)
  • columbiavolcolumbiavol Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the replies. I was just curious. I'm new to all this and appreciate your insight.
  • JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,023 Admin
    When a test preparation business' products are in blatant violation of a test vendor's licensing agreement and non-disclosure agreement, the test preparation products are considered cheating. When actual test questions appear in test prep materials--or even the claim that actual test questions are present--this a license violation and therefore cheating. It works this way in any educational setting that uses in-class testing because you are not suppose to know the test questions before taking the test.
This discussion has been closed.