Options

Interview today

impelseimpelse Member Posts: 1,237 ■■■■□□□□□□
I have two interviews today, I am very nervous, this is my firs try.

I already review all the topics of CCNA in case that they ask me technical questions.

Also I read in Dice how to talk and expect in an interview, but no matter what I am nervous, please give me advice to be clam.

Raul
Stop RDP Brute Force Attack with our RDP Firewall : http://www.thehost1.com
It is your personal IPS to stop the attack.

Comments

• Options
    sir_creamy_sir_creamy_ Inactive Imported Users Posts: 298
    Ahhh yes, the patented "clam" maneuver. A gutsy yet refined move on your part, sir! I will tip my hat to you.

Advice? There is none to give. There is no set algorithm to follow during an interview. Roll with the punches and have fun with it.
    Bachelor of Computer Science

[Forum moderators are my friends]
  • Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,026 Admin
    I remain clam in interviews by remembering that I am there not only to be interviewed, but also to interview the interviewers. As the interviewee you should also ask questions and not just react to them. Act like you belong there and give the interviewers the impression that you are decisive, self-assured, and in control of yourself. If necessary, manufacture some "false confidence" to present this illusion (this is actually a very important leadership skill to master).

This is what I do to clam myself down. ;)
  • Options
    networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    Man, I need to learn about this new interviewing technique you call claming. It sounds very interesting. JD gives good advice this is a chance for you to interview the company just as much as it is for them to interview you. Ask questions and be confident.
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • Options
    sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Not to belabour the point, but I would not recommend being clam. You need to open up, more like a conch.

Having a sense of humor and having fun are the best ways to remain calm, all joking aside, this thread is a good example. Try to have fun and be yourself.

Good luck! icon_cool.gif
    All things are possible, only believe.