Options

exchange cant recived msg

fadeelfadeel Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Ihave 3 server
one 4 domain and dns
one exhange server front end localy ip
one exchange back end globaly ip
I setup a exchange server icant able to send e-mails but i can recieve i was thinking that the issues was the dns mx setup, if some one can give me some advice>>>
fadeel

Comments

• Options
    royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    You need to create a connector to be able to send out to the internet. Try using the Internet Mail Wizard to configure your Exchange environment to be able to send out to the internet. MX record is for receiving mail, not sending, so that would not be the issue.
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • Options
    blargoeblargoe Member Posts: 4,174 ■■■■■■■■■□
    It is possible that your ISP is blocking it, if you are directly connected to them any trying to send out email through their network. You might have to set a smart host setting configured with their SMTP server to get it to work.
    IT guy since 12/00

Recent: 11/2019 - RHCSA (RHEL 7); 2/2019 - Updated VCP to 6.5 (just a few days before VMware discontinued the re-cert policy...)
    Working on: RHCE/Ansible
    Future: Probably continued Red Hat Immersion, Possibly VCAP Design, or maybe a completely different path. Depends on job demands...