CCNA 4 final exam: how many questions?

chrbarchrbar Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi,
How many questions are there in the CCNA4 final exam (Academic Version)?
Chris

Comments

• darkfenixdarkfenix Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    i think around 48 questions, i just wrote it like 2 weeks ago.
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I was thinking around 50.... but CCNA4 is kind of a blur... with the practice final, final exam, and voucher exam, and CCNA practice exam(s?), and taking the CCNA exam 2 or 3 days after the final.... and getting registered to take the course -- talk about wild a week. :D
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • gabrielbtoledogabrielbtoledo Member Posts: 217
    Don't forget case study as well. And I had 3 practice CCNA exams.
    A+ Certified - Network+ - MCP (70-290)
    MCSA - CCNA - Security+ (soon)
  • the_return_of_the_Ringthe_return_of_the_Ring Member Posts: 119
    chrbar wrote:
    Hi,
    How many questions are there in the CCNA4 final exam (Academic Version)?
    Chris
    What do you mean by "ccna 4"? I went to prometric's website, they only have one option for ccna. Does ccna4 the very current exam? or it's one level of ccna? harder than ccna 3 or whatever? I'm confused.
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    madonion wrote:
    What do you mean by "ccna 4"?
    Cisco Network Academy Courses -- 4 "semesters" for the CCNA. Usually can be taken 2 to a real semester at Community Colleges that are Cisco Network Academies.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • gabrielbtoledogabrielbtoledo Member Posts: 217
    mike: which actually sucks. They call it minimester. They squeeze 2 classes into one semester doubling the hours and the times a week. In other words, you don't have much time to do labs, miss a class or so, because the pace of the class is very fast.
    I found, you always had to stay after hours to finish your labs and to pratice some more on the routers. Now if you work and have a tight schedule, in a minimester situation, that might be a problem for you.
    My 2 cents.
    A+ Certified - Network+ - MCP (70-290)
    MCSA - CCNA - Security+ (soon)
  • wvjohnwvjohn Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Can anyone send me the CCNA4 V3.1 Voucher Exam questions/answers to email address please? :)
  • 12beatechie12beatechie Member Posts: 74 ■■□□□□□□□□
    wvjohn wrote:
    Can anyone send me the CCNA4 V3.1 Voucher Exam questions/answers to email address wv.notes@online.com.kh please? :)

CCNA4 V3.1 Voucher Exam questions/answers???

Please do not embarrass yourself for posting this kind of question and do respect all the hardworking people on this forum working towards their CCNA!
    The sky is the limit!