Passsssssed!!!!!!!!!

nelnel Member Posts: 2,859 ■□□□□□□□□□
passed the exam with 780! now mcsa! you think i should continue with the mcse or spread my wings into other areas?
Xbox Live: Bring It On

Bsc (hons) Network Computing - 1st Class
WIP: Msc advanced networking

Comments

• 7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats :D
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • IllusionkingIllusionking Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Rock on man and don't be an underachiever! MCSE or bust!
    MCP/MCSA/MCSE
    Done: 70-270, 70-290, 70-291, 70,293, 70-294, 70-298, 70-299,
    A.S. Electronic Engineering
    A.S. CIS
    A.S. Social/Behavioral Sciences
    Studying
    CCNA
  • snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    nel wrote:
    passed the exam with 780! now mcsa! you think i should continue with the mcse or spread my wings into other areas?

congrats, and dont forget to update your cert list

<

icon_thumright.gif
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security
  • JdotQJdotQ Member Posts: 230
    Congrats on the pass! icon_thumright.gif
  • denko777denko777 Member Posts: 65 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • kyrikazekyrikaze Member Posts: 111
    Congrats bowing.gif

Now once you have a rocket you can reach the Moon !
    Don't stop so close...
  • vwtechvwtech Member Posts: 68 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Im studying for the MCSA now and once I pass it I'm going to start studying for Linux+.
    It feels like everyone has MCSE and no has any Linux Knowledge or certs.
    Open Source is has been continuing to pick up usage IBM, Dell and HP will all be offering the OS preinstalled on machine by the end of this year. I like and use XP Pro but Vista is just a resource hog right now. But this is in the eye of the beholder and everyone has an opinion.
    Don't tell co-workers your going for a Cert that they don't have. They may think your trying to take their job.
  • wpiersallwpiersall Member Posts: 68 ■■□□□□□□□□
    why stop? If you got the 291 the 293 should be a breeze it has a lot of material as the 291 but more focus on Security, (W)SUS and Clustering.
    Who is General Failure and what is he doing in my computer!!
  • snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    it all really depends on what they want to do. Each "brand" of exams put me in a different mindset. I did an MS exam, and then two comptia exams. Now im trying to finish up my MCSA and I have to re-evaluate the way I approach MS exam questions. Its not ddrastically different, its just different. If your tired of MS exams, go another route. On the other hand, you are more than halfway towards your MCSE already, and youre fresh off the MCSA. With that said, if you have no preference, why not continue with MCSE?

good luck either way!!! icon_thumright.gif
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security
  • osama13osama13 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    I'd say continue on to 70-293, if you've got the drive to do it. I wish I'd continued on when I passed the 70-291. Especially now, looking at the things that would have been nice to still have fresh in my mind, I wish I'd continued on, not to mention how nicely 70-293 transitions into 70-298. Big congrats on the pass, and let us know what you decide to do.

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.