Passed Network + Exam

annointed3annointed3 Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi all,

I took the network plus exam on Friday, March 5. I passed with a score of 780. I found this site to be very helpful, especially the OSI Model and PORT/Services practice quiz. I also found the practice questions from examcram to be very helpful as well. I've been on a networking job for 15 months now. I had no networking experience prior to this job. So this certifcation was a major accomplishment for me. I attended a Network + class and the teacher of the class shared this Network + test taking tip with the class (don't know if this is true or not, but I think so):

Comptia exams questions are categorized in 3 levels (Level 1 being the easiest and Level 3 being the hardest). At the beginning of the exam you will be given a Level 1 question and you will continue to get Level 1 questions until you answer a question incorrectly. Once you answer incorrectly, you will then be given a Level 2 question, and so on.......

So you have a pretty good chance of passing the test if you really know the material and answer questions correctly.

I hope the above info is helpful.

annointed3

Comments

• WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Congratulations!

The teacher needs to get up to date. What you are describing is 'adaptive testing' which CompTIA does not use anymore. Actually, the network+ exam has never even been adaptive...
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations on the pass!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • 2lazybutsmart2lazybutsmart Member Posts: 1,119
    Congratulations on becomming Net+ certified!
    Exquisite as a lily, illustrious as a full moon,
    Magnanimous as the ocean, persistent as time.
  • lsealslseals Member Posts: 240
    Congrats
    24 Hours in a day...24 Beers in a case...Coincidence?
  • LexxdymondzLexxdymondz Member Posts: 356
  • Special_k21Special_k21 Member Posts: 155
    Good Job on the pass! Are you planning on any more Certs?
  • wylie24wylie24 Member Posts: 30 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Way to go on the exam!!!!!!!! icon_thumright.gif
    Helpful Hint
    > When your brain leaks out of your ears, you need to stop reading and play a game!!!!!!!!!
  • Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congratulations!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • FR29FR29 Member Posts: 73 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrtaz! :D
    She don't come, and I don't follow.