Options

Switch models on the 801 test

Tricon7Tricon7 Inactive Imported Users Posts: 238
Does anyone remember if the 801 test uses different switch models, or just one, in their sims? The Sybex book covers instructions for the 1900, 2950, and 3550 switches. I can't imagine the test making you have to know all the different models? Does anyone have any study - recommendations - for this? Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    ReardenRearden Member Posts: 222
    The test is based on the 2950s
    More systems have been wiped out by admins than any cracker could do in a lifetime.
  • Options
    tech-airmantech-airman Member Posts: 953
    Tricon7 wrote:
    Does anyone remember if the 801 test uses different switch models, or just one, in their sims? The Sybex book covers instructions for the 1900, 2950, and 3550 switches. I can't imagine the test making you have to know all the different models? Does anyone have any study - recommendations - for this? Thanks.

Tricon7,

Which switch model was used in your Cisco Networking Academy Program?
  • Options
    Tricon7Tricon7 Inactive Imported Users Posts: 238
    Tricon7 wrote:

Tricon7,

Which switch model was used in your Cisco Networking Academy Program?

We had 2924s, 2950s, mainly. I don't think we ever used 1900s. Used some 3550s in the CCNP 7, which changed some parameters.