Passed 70-284

downset187downset187 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
Passed this yesterday finally an MCSA + Messaging, 3 more to go for MCSE :)

Exam was tricky and it did include some 5.5 migration stuff... 30 questions no sims all multiple choice or tick boxes.

Onto the next one..... after a break of course icon_twisted.gif

Comments

• sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats. :)

What book/resourses did you use to prepare, and which ones were most useful? There have been several questions in the past as to which book is good for this exam.
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • downset187downset187 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi,

sorry it took so long to come back, A week after the exam i went on a 2 week vacation.

I used two books The 70-284 Microsoft Press book and the Exam Cram 2 book.

I read the MS Press book from Cover to Cover and then the week or so before the exam I blitzed the test exams and buried my nose in the Exam Cram book (i've followed this kind of regime for all the exams i've taken.)

I also used the Mesureup test that came with the MS Press book and I bought the Selftest software.

I honestly think that this has been one of the hardest exams so far, maybe it's the fact that there is alot more value (points wise) to each question seeing as there are only 30 of them.

I'm just relieved to get this one out of the way!
  • NinjaBoyNinjaBoy Member Posts: 968
    Congrats on the pass mate, I took this exam a couple of weeks ago and fail, will be re-sitting this exam in the next month or so.

-ken