online novell trianing?

SartanSartan Inactive Imported Users Posts: 152
I'm such a post troll, ha ha... random topics all the time.
I might have landed a nice cozy job, but the network is mostly novell. I can't seem to find many good books on novell training or people to ask when I need help...
Perhaps an online course would help?
Does anyone know of one?
Network Tech student, actively learning Windows 2000, Linux, Cisco, Cabling & Internet Security.

Comments

• WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Did you read the previous post?

icon_arrow.gifwww.techexams.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3187

You may want to pick up a CNA book to get the basics covered.
  • SartanSartan Inactive Imported Users Posts: 152
    The books I have looked at so far don't structure their lesson plans at all... The last one I was using had installing novell at chapter 6, managing modules at chapter 3, etc etc.. everything was jumbled around.
    As well, it only gave the basics of anything and never did go into too much detail.
    I have looked at my local library and computer shops around town and haven't found much better... Most of the docs i'm finding are for novell 5.x.
    The online documentation is really pathetic, and the product documentation cd is no better.
    Novell apparently is hard to write down and teach, but a course should help. Perhaps part of the reason it's difficult to find books, is because Novell is relatively rare in Western Canada.

Although, thanks.
    Network Tech student, actively learning Windows 2000, Linux, Cisco, Cabling & Internet Security.
  • Danman32Danman32 Member Posts: 1,243
    See if you can contact a training center and get a training kit, or get the self-study kit that Novell offers. Unlike exams under some vendors, Novell sticks their tests to what's in the training material.