Passed 70-219. One more to go

jobberjobber Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
I sat 219 last Friday. Got 670 (613 is passing). I've got only one more to go - the beast.

For those taking 219, I got 4 scenarios with 47 questions total. If you passed 217, you should be able to pass this one also. The biggest thing to remember is security setup. Most of the scenarios have at least one question regarding security.
For instance, a scenario tells you that the North American offices need a different security policy than the European offices. This tells you that you'll need these offices to be in different domains.
Take your time. You've got 4 hours for the exam. I read each scenario twice as well as took notes on each one and referred back to them on some questions. I still finished in 2:15. Good luck to all.

Comments

• mikiemovmikiemov Member Posts: 182
    Well done, I found this to be a relatively straightforward exam also..as long as you had studied well on the difference between creating an OU v Domain etc...
    A woman drove me to drink, and I didnt have the decency to thank her.
  • LexxdymondzLexxdymondz Member Posts: 356
    Congrats jobber and good luck with the beast. I'm in the process for studying 219 now and It really doesn't look too difficult. I am actually enjoying studying for this test more than I did with 217.
  • 2lazybutsmart2lazybutsmart Member Posts: 1,119
    Congratulations on the pass. Good Luck on the beast.
    Exquisite as a lily, illustrious as a full moon,
    Magnanimous as the ocean, persistent as time.
  • TechGeekProTechGeekPro Member Posts: 54 ■■□□□□□□□□
    ... I'm in the process for studying 219 now and It really doesn't look too difficult. I am actually enjoying studying for this test more than I did with 217.
    I am too and I'm not enjoying it. crash.gif <- That's me getting my practice test results.

I passed 20-217 with an 840 but I seem to be bombing this one. What are the major differences in exam objectives between the two? Any sugesstions on what areas to study?
    Not only am I certified, I'm certifiable.
    I found 219 to be ok to be honest. Once you get your head around the "design" element of the exam you have it sussed.

Main points are:
    1) How would I design the network in the office
    2)Take notes of the case studies and especially any restrictions stipulated in the interviews.
    3) Look at security, schema specifications. As these are the reasons for splitting up a domain.

Mike
    mikiemov wrote:
    ...sussed.
    Must be a Scottish word. :D
    i guess it must be along with:

"Ach", "wee" and of course "och aye the noo".
    Well, off I go to "suss" the exam. icon_confused.gif