Time ??

Irish ManIrish Man Member Posts: 72 ■■□□□□□□□□
Just wondering how you guys manage your time when studying for these exams ? How many hours do you study each day ?

I am trying to squeeze in 2-3 hours of study per day but it seems tough......Anyone else have this problem ???

Colin icon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gif

Comments

• sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Irish Man wrote:
    Just wondering how you guys manage your time when studying for these exams ? How many hours do you study each day ?

I am trying to squeeze in 2-3 hours of study per day but it seems tough......Anyone else have this problem ???

It's nothing short of miraculous that I have any certs at all. I'm good for about 10-30 minutes before I get tired of studying.
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • shednikshednik Member Posts: 2,005
    sprkymrk wrote:
    Irish Man wrote:

It's nothing short of miraculous that I have any certs at all. I'm good for about 10-30 minutes before I get tired of studying.

Ditto...work, kids, wife, and school take all my energy its a good thing I'm a pure nerd and spend a lot of my free time learning...but plain old reading i get bored with very quickly icon_confused.gif
  • Ricardo1Ricardo1 Member Posts: 66 ■■□□□□□□□□
    As for me, I put in at least three hours of serious concentration each day.

I'll be battling it out with this one early next month.
    “Be generous without thought of reward”.
    “It takes two to see both sides of a Problem”.
  • Megadeth4168Megadeth4168 Member Posts: 2,157
    sprkymrk wrote:
    Irish Man wrote:

I'm with you there! Unless I am on an objective that has really caught my attention.
  • doom969doom969 Member Posts: 304
    I try to put in 1 or 1.5 hour before i go to sleep. I'm sometimes good for more...
    But, as for many, I have 2 kids at home so it can sometimes be hard to get any study time at all.
    My son was born august 3 and since then I must say its been harder....

I'm lucky that I work with most of the stuff covered for mcse on a daily basis, so I dont have to lab much (lab is mostly pki and clusters).
    I hope to take 70-293 next week, so its gonna be 294 after for me.
    Doom969
    MCITP (EST - EA ) - MCT
    A+ - IBM - SBSS2K3 - CISCO_SMB
    CompTIA : A+