Cisco shirts?

baracusbaracus Member Posts: 50 ■■□□□□□□□□
Anyone know where to find Cisco shirts online?

Thanks,

Comments

• baracusbaracus Member Posts: 50 ■■□□□□□□□□
    $50 for a polo? Looks like Cisco hardware isn't the only thing thats overpriced.
  • sthomassthomas Member Posts: 1,240 ■■■□□□□□□□
    icon_lol.gif
    Working on: MCSA 2012 R2
  • dtlokeedtlokee Member Posts: 2,378 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I'm wating until I can buy the ones with the CCIE logo on them :)
    The only easy day was yesterday!
  • NeonNoodleNeonNoodle Member Posts: 92 ■■□□□□□□□□
    You'd think with the free advertising, Cisco could take the prices down a little. icon_evil.gif
    I recognize the lion by his paw.
    --Jacob Bernoulli
  • viruscvirusc Member Posts: 28 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Do they ever give them away?
    I'm sure every person I've seen wearing them did not pay for them.
    Why can't they give you one when you pass CCNA/NP. That would be nice
  • GT-RobGT-Rob Member Posts: 1,090
    ^ they could, but they would just raise the price of the tests to cover the cost :P

I like the hats, and they are only $10. CND dollar is kicking US butt right now so I am buying up everything I can from the states! :D
  • baracusbaracus Member Posts: 50 ■■□□□□□□□□
    cant find any knock-offs either
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    The tee shirts had been priced reasonably.... but it looks like they are phasing them out.

They still seem to offer the CCIE version, so hopefully it will stick around long enough for me to complete my Cisco Certification tee shirt collection. :D
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • NetstudentNetstudent Member Posts: 1,693 ■■■□□□□□□□
    You could always buy a couple of solid T's and take them to a Print shop, and have them print whatever acronym you want. Might have to leave the little cisco trademark off though.

Back in highschool I had a friend that worked at a print shop. He used to make fake abercrombie, polo, tommy hilfinger, ect....Not sure how legal that was, but he wasn't mass producing them.
    There is no place like 127.0.0.1 BUT 209.62.5.3 is my 127.0.0.1 away from 127.0.0.1!