Options

Test Set

CessationCessation Member Posts: 326
My exam is set for Oct 6th...
We shall see how well i did studying with my Testout material and previous networking knowledge.
icon_sad.gif
A+, MCP(270,290), CCNA 2008.
Working back on my CCNA and then possibly CCNP.

Comments

• Options
    LOkrasaLOkrasa Member Posts: 343 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    NetstudentNetstudent Member Posts: 1,693 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Why the frown? Don't be uneasy about it.

Besides testout and previous knowledge, what all have you done to study? Have you done as many practice tests as you can with 90+ scores? Have you spent LOTS of time on a simulator or gear? Have you read the whole book untill you are comfortable with every word? Watched the CCNA prep videos? Read over the cisco whitepapers on the main topics? Remember all your commands?

This should be a part of your check list and I hope you didn't totally rely on testout. Testout is good, but not that good. Anyways good luck with it!
    There is no place like 127.0.0.1 BUT 209.62.5.3 is my 127.0.0.1 away from 127.0.0.1!
  • Options
    CessationCessation Member Posts: 326
    Netstudent wrote:
    Why the frown? Don't be uneasy about it.

Besides testout and previous knowledge, what all have you done to study? Have you done as many practice tests as you can with 90+ scores? Have you spent LOTS of time on a simulator or gear? Have you read the whole book untill you are comfortable with every word? Watched the CCNA prep videos? Read over the cisco whitepapers on the main topics? Remember all your commands?

This should be a part of your check list and I hope you didn't totally rely on testout. Testout is good, but not that good. Anyways good luck with it!

You know I actually feel fairly confident.
    I am going to be tieing up some some loose ends.
    A+, MCP(270,290), CCNA 2008.
    Working back on my CCNA and then possibly CCNP.
  • Options
    ITdudeITdude Member Posts: 1,181 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Ditto on what Netstudent said and oh...good luck too! :)
    I usually hang out on 224.0.0.10 (FF02::A) and 224.0.0.5 (FF02::5) when I'm in a non-proprietary mood.