Entire testout library for 495?

http://www.testout.com/cgi-bin/hazel.exe?action=serve&item=101954a.htm&CUSTID=ADVAN006

I received an email from them with this link after our company purchased the library for $1600+.
Maybe this will help out others.
Good luck!
A+, MCP(270,290), CCNA 2008.
Working back on my CCNA and then possibly CCNP.

Comments

• PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    I don't know....

This message is clearly posted on the page when you purchase the $1795 offer:
    Additional Certification Suite packages are only $495 click ADD TO CART

So it doesn't seem like something that should be shared across the web icon_rolleyes.gif
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,025 Admin
    Plantwiz wrote:
    So it doesn't seem like something that should be shared across the web icon_rolleyes.gif
    I performed a Google search on testout+new+sscp and the same offer comes up as the first link, but for TestOut's Vista Certification Suite, not their SSCP Training Suite. People should contact TestOut directly to discover if any offer found via a Web search is actually valid.
  • jkstechjkstech Member Posts: 330
    probably for a single license, i'm sure your company purchased more so more people can used the training at once.
    get back to studying!!!