p.provinop.provino Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
I 've bought th official microsoft book for 70216
and i have cramsession study guides for it
Wher can i find some good materials to kill 70216
thank you very much icon_confused.gif

Comments

• CrossCross Member Posts: 234
    Other materials for the exam.
    Try for sure the Transcender program for this exam.
    Make sure you do all the hands on Active Directory exercises from your MS book.
    Also reference for any doubts go to;
    http://www.technet.com/
    I'll change highways at the crossroads, I'm going only where I desire.

http://www.darkroads.com
  • PavlovPavlov Member Posts: 264
    Definitely check out the links provided and be sure to get a decent, reputable practice test simulator. Transcender is the crowd favorite for preparing for the MS exams and will get you ready for the long and, often confusing, questions from MS. They are on the pricey side though, however, so is retaking the test multiple times icon_wink.gif

Stay away from the **** they are poorly worded and often wrong anyway. I read a thread on another forum from somebody who used nothing but the **** and took 6 tries before he got a pool of questions he recognized. Not to mention this guy is not someone I'd like to be working with since odds are he won't be able to carry his share of the workload because real computer rooms don't break in multiple choice format icon_lol.gif

Good luck with the test - let us know if we can help any further.
    Pavlov
    A+, Net+, i-Net+, CIW-A
    MCP NT4, MCSA 2K, MCSE 2K
  • p.provinop.provino Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thank you very much
    I thought 70215 was the hardest but I need to pass 70216 to work better.

I have Trascender Cramsession and Ms book for 70216 I 'm looking for some good test simulator icon_wink.gif

This is a great forum bye
  • PavlovPavlov Member Posts: 264
    You will find 216 to be harder than both 210 and 215. If you have Transcender and understand the explanations they are providing, then you have a great simulator already. If you don't understand the explanation try to search for more information either in your books or here, online.

Take your time preparing for this test. This one deserves the title it has of "the beast" and requires a lot of concentration at test time. So don't rush yourself.
    Pavlov
    A+, Net+, i-Net+, CIW-A
    MCP NT4, MCSA 2K, MCSE 2K
  • SSLEDGE1234SSLEDGE1234 Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Pavlov wrote:
    You will find 216 to be harder than both 210 and 215. If you have Transcender and understand the explanations they are providing, then you have a great simulator already. If you don't understand the explanation try to search for more information either in your books or here, online.

Take your time preparing for this test. This one deserves the title it has of "the beast" and requires a lot of concentration at test time. So don't rush yourself.

How is 70-219 compared to 70-216?