Options

Failed CCNA 2nd time

BradcoBradco Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
I am hoping 3rd time is the charm, first time 834, second time 847 wow this really hurts, oh well back to the drawing board and Monday I will be trying again.
John H. Bradley
IT Manager
Navios Corporation

Comments

• Options
    GT-RobGT-Rob Member Posts: 1,090
    I can't believe they give people 847. That would be painful!

Good luck on the 3rd attempt mate
  • Options
    Yes it was, but all I could do was Laugh and then get mad at myself for answering questions wrong that I felt differently about, this time I will study again and listen to me first instinct
    John H. Bradley
    IT Manager
    Navios Corporation
  • Options
    Kcolon1Kcolon1 Member Posts: 36 ■■□□□□□□□□
    WoW - 847. That's tough to swallow... But at least you have a week left... Make sure you take whatever the lowest percentage in the four fields and work on that... Good luck!
  • Options
    shednikshednik Member Posts: 2,005
    Post your score report and we'd be happy to help you attack your weak areas...let us know!!!
  • Options
    Planning and Designing 91%
    Implementation and Operation 91%
    Troubleshooting 61%
    Technology 76%

Any Suggestions Greatly Appreciated as this does not tell me much
    John H. Bradley
    IT Manager
    Navios Corporation
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Bradco wrote:
    Troubleshooting 61%
    Check out the troubleshooting topics link (so close....) and see if that helps
    mikej412 wrote:
    If the troubleshooting topics got you, check out the so close but so far away thread for some troubleshooting links.

If Implementation & Operation got you, check out this thread and the thread I linked to in there.

Those two topics are the 2 big "hands-on" topics -- usually you need more lab work if those are your lowest scoring areas.

The other 2 topics are more "book learnin'" but something like those "Reference Sheets" you can get from Cisco Press now (PDF files) might be enough of a focused review to get you by.

Double check the 640-801 exam page to check out the Technology topics and see if that jogs your memeory about anything you might need to review again before your next shot at the exam.

Plus don't forget to do a general review to keep those good scores in the first 2 sections.

Good Luck! icon_thumright.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    mattsthe2mattsthe2 Member Posts: 304
    if at first you dont succeed ......
  • Options
    supaflycanadiansupaflycanadian Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I just took my 640-801 today and recieved a 847. I studied for 2 months for about 2-4 hours a day. I can't believe i just missed by such a small margin. Any advice on tackling the 802 since the 801 is being phased out.

My section scores were:
    Planning and Designing 83%
    Impl and Oper 66%
    Troublsho 83%
    Tech 76%
    Trying to take over the world
  • Options
    My problem is that 5 question Simlet, if I can understand that one, it will help, but as you say, try try again
    John H. Bradley
    IT Manager
    Navios Corporation
  • Options
    ITdudeITdude Member Posts: 1,181 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Please be careful about how much detail you give about specific questions as it does come under the NDA. Sorry to hear about the close call but hang in there and you should be able to knock it out.

Listen to Mike's advice and check out the threads.

Good luck to you both! icon_wink.gif
    I usually hang out on 224.0.0.10 (FF02::A) and 224.0.0.5 (FF02::5) when I'm in a non-proprietary mood.