ISDN

fonquefonque Member Posts: 92 ■■□□□□□□□□
I am having trouble remembering how to config DDR, PRI interfaces and Dialer interfaces.
does anyone have any helpful links that might make this whole topic easier to digest?

I have done several excercise and read all of my study material over and over. I understand the basics behind what each command is doing but I cant remember it all to do a full config myself.

I am having a similar issue with configuring a dynamic nat pool too.

my exam is on friday!! icon_eek.gif
I program my heart to beat breakbeats and hum basslines in exhalation.... matter, verse, spirit

Comments

• NetstudentNetstudent Member Posts: 1,693 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Maybe you could devote the extra review time to more relevant topics. ISDN is fading out from the CCNA. You may see some of it on the old test, but it would be the basics at best. I think if you put that much time into ISDN, it may be overkill. If you have trouble with NAT, then study it untill you got it because that definately is part of the CCNA.
    There is no place like 127.0.0.1 BUT 209.62.5.3 is my 127.0.0.1 away from 127.0.0.1!
  • techster79techster79 Member Posts: 169 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I agree, I took the test Monday and I can tell you ISDN is not a major focus. I would concentrate on frame relay, NAT, ACL, VLAN, VTP, STP, subnetting, and the usual but don't sweat ISDN.
    Studying for MCSE: Server Infrastructure (70-414 left)
  • fonquefonque Member Posts: 92 ■■□□□□□□□□
    sweet, I got the basics down at least.

Only areas where I know I need to review are STP(and its flavors), VLSM (a bit), and NAT.

NAT though, I dont have any problem understanding the concepts or order, I just have issues remembering the actual commands and their syntax.
    I program my heart to beat breakbeats and hum basslines in exhalation.... matter, verse, spirit
  • andytandyt Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    remember you can use ? on the simulations as well if you get stuck
    taking at 10.30am tomorrow, last bit of revision for me,
    not optimistic on passing though icon_cry.gif
  • miller811miller811 Member Posts: 897
    andyt wrote:
    remember you can use ? on the simulations as well if you get stuck
    taking at 10.30am tomorrow, last bit of revision for me,
    not optimistic on passing though icon_cry.gif

Man, you got to stay positive, you are going in there to pass the test, not pass them $150.

You can do it.
    I don't claim to be an expert, but I sure would like to become one someday.

Quest for 11K pages read in 2011
    Page Count total to date - 1283