November 6th Deadline Takers

michaellinkmichaellink Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey guyz, i studied slept, studied, poured my blood, sweat and more blood into preparing for the CCNA and it paid off - I Aced it. Man what a relief. I've been studying straight for two weeks straight 5pm - 2am weekdays, all day weekends. As a matter of fact I just got out an hour ago. October 30th 2007 will be a day to remember my friends.

I was preparing off and on for the past six months, however when I saw that November 6th deadline coming I just gave it all I got. I had finished about 80% of all the materials. I signed up and went for it.

Thanks a bunch for having a site us techs can refer to for inspiration and advice.

miKez
A+ Network+ CCNA

Comments

• techster79techster79 Member Posts: 169 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats, I just passed the 801 myself. Celebrate!!!
    Studying for MCSE: Server Infrastructure (70-414 left)
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations! icon_thumright.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • r_durantr_durant Member Posts: 486 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats!! icon_thumright.gif
    CCNA (Expired...), MCSE, CWNA, BSc Computer Science
    Working on renewing CCNA!
  • sthomassthomas Member Posts: 1,240 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Nice Job!
    Working on: MCSA 2012 R2
  • Kcolon1Kcolon1 Member Posts: 36 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Oh man, congrats! I hope you're celebrating... I just hope I can get the same results!
  • mattsthe2mattsthe2 Member Posts: 304
    Congrats...what was your score?

I was worring about getting mine done before the deadline...I'm sure there are plenty of others like us. But what a relief huh?

Now go have a beer and wash away some brain cells!!! icon_lol.gif
  • A4B6A4B6 Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! just passed too!
  • fonquefonque Member Posts: 92 ■■□□□□□□□□
    man I feel your pain, I am in the same boat. I have been doing 6pm to 2 am for the last 2 weeks. I am taking my test tomorrow. I hope it all pays off.
    having children and bills just makes things that much more difficult!
    I program my heart to beat breakbeats and hum basslines in exhalation.... matter, verse, spirit
  • twoguessestwoguesses Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    noob here. what's up. taking mine this monday. main source is Lammle but i've configured pixs and acl's on the job so i'm not really worried about what the book is missing. Nice site. Good to be here.