Has anyone yet attempted the new CCDA exam as yet?

kenny504kenny504 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 237 ■■□□□□□□□□
If so what do you think about the exam.
There is no better than adversity, every defeat, every loss, every heartbreak contains its seed. Its own lesson on how to improve on your performance the next time.

Comments

• dtlokeedtlokee Member Posts: 2,378 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Good luck!
    The only easy day was yesterday!
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Good Luck! icon_thumright.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • ITdudeITdude Member Posts: 1,181 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good luck, Let us know how you made out. icon_wink.gif
    I usually hang out on 224.0.0.10 (FF02::A) and 224.0.0.5 (FF02::5) when I'm in a non-proprietary mood.

What happend ?
    CCIE R&S Candidate

Dynamips Labs
  • kenny504kenny504 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 237 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Failed!! again..wow this is so exciting. It will be a huge triumph when i pass this.

Actually got a lower score than before(720..last time 745). I'm really not sure where to go from here i have the latest books and everything...i guess i really don't understand the topics as i well as i thought i did.

Some really wierd tricky questions got me....well i'll update you guys when i pass this finally.

Not too sure when i will attempt it again. But i know i have to get wireless and voice down-pack first. Im not really feeling down about the results..i don't know..its almost like every other cert to me was really "clear-view" and i guess practical..this one is sort of a switch...the theory is tightly knitted and the scope is just so broad. It's cool though, i like the challenge....Can't wait for the congrats on my screen..

Thanks for all the help.
    There is no better than adversity, every defeat, every loss, every heartbreak contains its seed. Its own lesson on how to improve on your performance the next time.
  • ITdudeITdude Member Posts: 1,181 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Sorry to hear about the frustrating results but at least you are keeping a positive attitude about the exam.

This exam is definitely not a walk in the park, so you have nothing to be down on yourself about.

Hang in there. The third time is the charm! icon_wink.gif
    I usually hang out on 224.0.0.10 (FF02::A) and 224.0.0.5 (FF02::5) when I'm in a non-proprietary mood.

The CCDA was one strange exam. I killed the CCDA Practice Exam Questions that came with the CCDA/CCDP Flash Cards -- and then almost got killed by the real exam. For some reason this exam messes with some people.

Back to the Books! icon_study.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • romainromain Member Posts: 222
    Sorry to hear that icon_sad.gif

I passed the previous version of the test and all feedbacks I got about the new 863 tend to the same opinion : Quite though !

Maybe you need some time to have clearer view of the subject.
    Then you'll be ready to nail it icon_wink.gif
    CCIE R&S Candidate

Dynamips Labs
  • tommy2684tommy2684 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I failed myself last week. I was very confident going into the exam. Did very well on the practice exams, but the REAL test was a lot harder.

I am going to have to get updated CCNA material since the series exams I have the material for is expiring tomorrow!