Options

CCIE SP Written

linkadminlinkadmin Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi Guys

finally i am through with my professional level certs i.e ccip and ccnp now the next target is to hit the bulls eye i.e CCIE, I am very much interested with the SP technologies and hence want to pursue my ccie in SP. While going through the written and lab exam blue print it seems very less consolidated resources are available for the written and the Lab, hence just confused where to start from for my written and then LAB

Hence need advice from you guys who all are pursuing or have completed theirs which all resources or books to be used, I will share what i have decided to start studying from in fact started studying.

Can you please advice for the rest of the missing topics it will be a great help from your side

IP (routing):- Jeff Doyle
QOS :- Same book as i during CCIP (i think it has all the concepts)
Layer 2 technology: From all my CCNA/NP books along with the online documentation.
MPLS: MPLS and VPN architecture and definitive MPLS network designs

HELP IS REQUIRED ON THE BELOW TOPICS ALSO IF ANY AMMENDMENTS REQUIRED IN THE ABOVE TOPICS.

Service Provider Network General: No Idea at all ____________(help required)
MPLS Traffic Engineering :- No Idea not aware of any good book
VPN (L2TP,AToM):- __________again hlp required can't find book on l2 vpn's specifically in the market.
Security: Not aware till what extent as lots of security books available
High Availability : I don think it has any book written may be have to use cisco.com if u know any please advice.

OR IF YOU GUYS CAN HELP ME OUT IF ANY CONSOILIDATED RESOURCE IN THE MARKET THE SAME WAYS AVAILABLE FOR R&S (JEFF DOYLE, OFFICIAL STUDY GUIDE) WILL BE VERY HELPFUL

Looking forward for help from all u guys out there

Regards

Comments