Options

I'm bored with this test

This test is sooo boring me. I find that I don't want to read the book (i'm using sybex). Any suggestions on what motivates people to study

Comments

• Options
    JdotQJdotQ Member Posts: 230
    You can try to mix up the delivery of material. If you've just been reading a book lately, try and get some video training and watch that. You can also set up a lab to test out some of the stuff you've been learning.

That usually helps me when things seem to get slow. Find other sources to study from.

Good luck! :)
  • Options
    PashPash Member Posts: 1,600 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Im in the same situation mate, but i need to book this week for december sometime. I have to pass so motivation is no question, im labbing it up and watching the cbt nuggets, works nicely :)
    DevOps Engineer and Security Champion. https://blog.pash.by - I am trying to find my writing style, so please bear with me.
  • Options
    doom969doom969 Member Posts: 304
    Edit : Double post ! icon_eek.gif
    Doom969
    MCITP (EST - EA ) - MCT
    A+ - IBM - SBSS2K3 - CISCO_SMB
    CompTIA : A+
  • Options
    doom969doom969 Member Posts: 304
    When I start to become bored, I schedule the exam.. It helps me motivate to know that I have to be ready before X date. I havent failed an exam yet, so I put whatever work needs to be put so I'm confident I'll pass.
    Doom969
    MCITP (EST - EA ) - MCT
    A+ - IBM - SBSS2K3 - CISCO_SMB
    CompTIA : A+
  • Options
    iprouteiproute Member Posts: 269
    doom969 wrote:
    When I start to become bored, I schedule the exam.. It helps me motivate to know that I have to be ready before X date. I havent failed an exam yet, so I put whatever work needs to be put so I'm confident I'll pass.
    With CCNA I was glued to the books. I was thinking about subnetting in my car, in the shower, quizzing myself all day every day for a couple of months on the various topics.

With this test however I can relate to you all. I'm finding it much less entertaining than CCNA. icon_confused.gif
    CCNP Progress
    ROUTE [X] :: SWITCH [X] :: TSHOOT [X]